Man wrestles croc to rescue wife

Sure it wasn't the other way round?

I saved my ex's life when the dozy twat walked across a hidden country road without looking near canock chase, lets just say with the benefit of hindsight I'd stand at the side of the road laughing.

So no I wouldn't take on a crocodile for any woman.

I would have saved her, well I would have stopped throwing her back after the 5th or 6th time, I'm not as fit as I used to be and she is not as slim!

EX_STAB said:
Crocodile footage - you'd have some balls to wrestle it on your own!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWCl_iKcXfI&feature=related
Feck me! That's worse than the Mother-in-law.

Yet be fair if the croc is concentrating on scoffing the missus then he is not after you, just trying to get away with his lunch.

Suppose I would, I mean after teaching a class of teenagers a croc is a doddle.

Why the big deal about fighting a croc shoe ?

Attachments

Not quite sure why, but this quote made me laugh!!!!

"Last week, police in the Northern Territory opened fire on a crocodile as it closed in on a drunken man who had accepted a dare to swim in dangerous waters."

mark1234 said:
I saved my ex's life when the dozy t**t walked across a hidden country road without looking near canock chase, lets just say with the benefit of hindsight I'd stand at the side of the road laughing.

So no I wouldn't take on a crocodile for any woman.
Cannock Chase? You weren't dogging near Nine Gate or Brindley were you? You weren't in a lime green Vauxhall Chevette, by any chance? If so, I was the one peering in through your rear quarter panel, holding my maglite in my left hand. I bet traces of my DNA are still on your petrol filler cap. Yer wife's backbox is spluttering a bit...but those big bore exhausts do tend to splutter. Maybe you should trade her in for a new model?

That's why crocodiles will always do a "death roll" on their victims. After 40 000 years of eating Aboriginals they've learnt to wash them.