• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Man wrestles croc to rescue wife

Sure it wasn't the other way round?

You haven't seen my wife!...there is no way that croc would be able to pick my wife up, even if he did it would take years to eat her.

I saved my ex's life when the dozy twat walked across a hidden country road without looking near canock chase, lets just say with the benefit of hindsight I'd stand at the side of the road laughing.

So no I wouldn't take on a crocodile for any woman.

I would have saved her, well I would have stopped throwing her back after the 5th or 6th time, I'm not as fit as I used to be and she is not as slim!

EX_STAB said:
Crocodile footage - you'd have some balls to wrestle it on your own!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWCl_iKcXfI&feature=related
Feck me! That's worse than the Mother-in-law.

Yet be fair if the croc is concentrating on scoffing the missus then he is not after you, just trying to get away with his lunch.

Suppose I would, I mean after teaching a class of teenagers a croc is a doddle.

Why the big deal about fighting a croc shoe ?

Attachments

Not quite sure why, but this quote made me laugh!!!!

"Last week, police in the Northern Territory opened fire on a crocodile as it closed in on a drunken man who had accepted a dare to swim in dangerous waters."

Edit for being a double post mong.... :oops:

mark1234 said:
I saved my ex's life when the dozy t**t walked across a hidden country road without looking near canock chase, lets just say with the benefit of hindsight I'd stand at the side of the road laughing.

So no I wouldn't take on a crocodile for any woman.
Cannock Chase? You weren't dogging near Nine Gate or Brindley were you? You weren't in a lime green Vauxhall Chevette, by any chance? If so, I was the one peering in through your rear quarter panel, holding my maglite in my left hand. I bet traces of my DNA are still on your petrol filler cap. Yer wife's backbox is spluttering a bit...but those big bore exhausts do tend to splutter. Maybe you should trade her in for a new model?

That's why crocodiles will always do a "death roll" on their victims. After 40 000 years of eating Aboriginals they've learnt to wash them.