"Man wounded by discharge of irony"

The most fitting thing that I can think of to say is "Derp!"

Shit safety sir shoots soft silly septic stoodent!

"Count yourself lucky this ain't a nasty black semi auto rifle BooBoo son." Says NRA apologist.

So when you visit the US you'll be surounded by armed criminals, gun-happy cops and half trained civilians carrying weapons for their own safety.

Bouillabaisse

LE
Book Reviewer
So when you visit the US you'll be surounded by armed criminals, gun-happy cops and half trained civilians carrying weapons for their own safety.
If you start a collection I'll contribute to sending you over there to find out. In the hope that one of those groups shoots you. "Gun-happy?" Cunt

If you start a collection I'll contribute to sending you over there to find out. In the hope that one of those groups shoots you. "Gun-happy?" Cunt
I think your a belmer, & I am available to visit 2nd & 3rd week of september

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I think your a belmer, & I am available to visit 2nd & 3rd week of september
If we're taking bookings, any chance that you could fit me in for Christmas and NY in New York please, preferably on 6th Ave :)

I'd quite like Hamburg in December if you're offering.

Not really into Septicstan.

I'd like to go back to that same old place sweet home Chicago.

It is a comedy thread!
not a criticism in any way.

now, back to the subject in hand, Patagonia anyone? the fishing is meant to be great. after walking the grand canyon i wouldnt mind something along similar lines, Nepal maybe? I take it Bouillabaisse is busy pricing flights.

the cider soaked pederast

Latest Threads