• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Man with shoe fetish walks free

He should be sling back in jail, Heel soon learn his lesson after the inmates give him a good shoe-ing, a short lesson in toe-ing the line and then he will soon be walking tall (in 12 in f*ck me stillettos probably)

It's a funny old world is'nt it!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/6567445.stm

Not an ex guardsman by any chance is he?

strange my wifes got the same condition nearly,,,except she buys hundreds of pairs.........

I'm sure he's the sole of discretion now.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Maybe he was down on his uppers? Did he get a tongue lashing, or was it all bull? Still, I expect he is a stud.

Oh look another thread full of MrWhippy's book of shite puns. Are you going for the record number of posts in the shortest time?
Fcuk me readers, Lynx got an o2 tag and a reputation as a troll and you get off scott free!
You are one boring civvy cnut.

I know that ill-turned ankle . . . .

Dr RB McDowell of TCD, I presume!?

After feeling down at heel or possible not able to keep pace this individual has had enough!

Sad....I know, however it's late and I'm tired!

fastmedic

Badger_Heed said:
Oh look another thread full of MrWhippy's book of shite puns. Are you going for the record number of posts in the shortest time?
Fcuk me readers, Lynx got an o2 tag and a reputation as a troll and you get off scott free!
As opposed to all your posts, telling everyone else that they're boring/an oxygen theif/civvie cunt/nonce etc.

Find something amusing to say, for all our sakes, it's starting to get old.

indoubitabley said:
Badger_Heed said:
As opposed to all your posts, telling everyone else that they're boring/an oxygen theif/civvie cunt/nonce etc.

Agreed.

Maybe we could lace its drinks.

mistersoft said:
indoubitabley said:
Badger_Heed said:

Agreed.

Maybe just a ribbon would do it?

(copyright Mr Whippys Book of Shite puns 2007, all rights reserved.)

indoubitabley said:
mistersoft said:
indoubitabley said:
Badger_Heed said:

Agreed.

Maybe just a ribbon would do it?

(copyright Mr Whippys Book of Shite puns 2007, all rights reserved.)
Or a swift kick in the gussets?

(Joint Editor of Shite Puns Monthly)