Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Man with bionic penis will lose his virginity to a dominatrix who ran for parliament

Ritch

LE
They (dusky Mediterranean types) will all be heading for Edinburgh to claim their Human Rights to participate in 'cultural rapey stuff' with a Dominatrix, all paid for by the scottish Tax Payers.....;)

Haven't you died yet?

There was a young Lance Jack back in 72 who came to Chatham on a Clerk of Works Course who arrived at the camp in a WHITE and BLUE trim Cockpri 1.3 Ltr with a huge air intake on the bonnet. It drew a lot of admirers on the first day In camp down by the Sgt's Mess. Transpired that the 'Air Intake' was just a huge piece of Plastic that even had the air intake vents painted on the front, bolted on to the bonnet..

The car was only on camp for about a week before L/Cpl, Act.Sgt Knobhead :sleepy: Clk of Wks. intake, took it home to Mummy and Daddy (who were minted and bought it as a prize for Knobhead :sleepy: just getting on the course) But because every body was jealous about his 'ride',he feared for it's safety. (First class prick) and his own, for being a prize Knobhead :sleepy:

Wrong, He was told that his piece of shit was on a hit list for a bit of body work adjustment. There was talk of a kitty to be awarded to the lucky Sapper who ripped the offending piece of Airfix, off the car. The guy was a laughing stock on camp and in the Sgt's Mess. I believe he never finished the course as he was that intelligent, that he was thick as pig shit. Met many more of this kind of Walt through my years as a Sapper and I dare say that many others have too. :twisted:

Life's a bowl of Cherries, full of little pips. Don't cha just love it. :p

You sound proper charming. Fortunately you are old and will die soon

Latest Threads