Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Man with bionic penis will lose his virginity to a dominatrix who ran for parliament

"His penis was sliced off in an accident when he was dragged 600ft by a car"

600ft? Er, down think that was an accident mate.

I think he drew a picture of stickman in chalk on the pavement and signed it with his name. A passing taxi driver thought he had drawn someone else and ran him over.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
One hopes he read the running in advice for new machinery , also suitable lubrication and service intervals

I think he's getting it serviced, that's what the article is all about!

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
References to rape, child abuse and religion have been removed. Surely the thread subject is bizarre enough and doesn't require any unnecessary complicated additions.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
I hope there'll be an after action report, where we will learn the out-come.

Fnarr

Is it a bit too premature to make some guesses?

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
If she's premature the outcome could be shocking

I'd expect it to be him, not her. Depends how much of a frankencock it is really

"The organ has two tubes

Would that be enough tubes to play "A whiter shade of pale"? Cos that's what colour our man will go when he gets back to her place and finds out what a dominatrix actually does.

DTBA

War Hero
Will he have to detach it and put it in a plastic tray when the fat mong at airport security asks him if he has any electronics on his person?

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer

Subsunk

War Hero
Book Reviewer
The organ has two tubes which inflate when he presses a button on his testicle.

Abad said:

My penis is working perfectly now.

I call bullshit on this. Pressing a button on one's monoball in order to spaff isn't perfect, unless your name is Victor Von Doom.

Last edited:

Latest Threads