Man Up You Tart

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by spent_case, Sep 2, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If I had a pound for every time I was hit on the head with a Clansman...

I'd probably have about 27 quid.. Whinging Thespians, no need. I would smash her backdoors in though.
  2. Shes such a weird looking thing, still probly would though, if I could call her Galadriel and be the Lord of her Ring...
  3. There is that. But gimme some Elf love...

Not all Thespians are wrong.

4. Yeah, she'd get a tidal wave of white liquid coming toward her just like in the films as well...
  5. What about running and jumping into the back of a warrior (minus helmet) and catching your head on the way in?

I think I'd only have £6 but once was bad enough!
  6. I feel that pain. And didn't I feel like a cnut when the Medic put a FFD on the wound before tying it off with a nice little bow on top of me noggin...

Think Little Bo Peep in Cam Cream.
  7. :D Yep - Been there!

Not as bad as one of our lads missing the step on a snatch and running straight into the bottom edge of the door frame shin first.... SNAP! 8O
  8. Full Screw who initially took us on our AFV driving course showed us how to mount a Four Three at speed.

You run at full speed toward the Wagon, put your boot up onto the front and keep running...

Alas he slipped. Like you say. SNAP! lol (that actually hurts remembering it!)
  9. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Assault course some where in yorkshire some time in the eighties. Two team race, my mate is doing well until he launches himself into the concrete tunnel and gets it soooooooooooo wrong. top of head into top lip of said concrete tunnel and peels his scalp back nicley thank you. looked like hed been scalped.
  10. Some Excercise in Germany. Squaddie comes up and says Blah Blah just fell off his Panzer. Lots of wincing and ouches. Squaddie then says...

'He had his hands in his pockets'

Ooooh I felt sick!!!
  11. It's all about the personal touch.