Man unsurprisingly eaten by tigers

Hmm, a man in china climbed into a tiger enclosure in a zoo in China and unsurprisingly, was eaten. Suicide by tiger?

Published on Jan 29, 2017
A man, who was attacked by a tiger in Yageer Zoo in the city of Ningbo, east China’s Zhejiang Province, has been confirmed dead. Witnesses at the scene have said that the man, who has not been identified, had approached the tiger at a close distance before being dragged into the beast’s enclosure. Zoo workers tried to distract the tiger with firecrackers and water guns. Local media reported that the tiger was shot dead afterwards. The man was initially hospitalized for injuries suffered during the incident, but was pronounced dead hours later.

What the cnuts shoot the tiger for. Sounds like the crowd were cheering as well

from the gobi dessert down hill ski station
Any excuse to grind it up and use it for their shit "medicine" I expect.

I'm going to start a rumour that ground dried panda gives you a schlong like a firehose, the libido of Casanova, the stamina of Hercules and the allure to womankind of a diamond-studded and pheremone-soaked chocolate in the shape of a kitten.
Let's give proper animals a break and see a few of those useless black and white cnuts mown down in a hail of machine-gun bullets.

What the cnuts shoot the tiger for. Sounds like the crowd were cheering as well

from the gobi dessert down hill ski station
Yea, bit out of order to shoot the tiger, I thought. But then I suppose they'd say that it's now got a taste for "man meat". But then again, so has Peter Mandelson etc & no-one suggests shooting them.

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
Let's give proper animals a break and see a few of those useless black and white ***** mown down in a hail of machine-gun bullets.
And let's have an end to all this sentimental shite about beached whales, who are too out of shape to drag their obese bulk a few yards back into the water. Who ate all the plankton, blubbergut?

Any excuse to grind it up and use it for their shit "medicine" I expect.

It's not only the Chinese, I've a 49 year old retired QGE WO2 working for me - he raves about Chinese medicine. He also uses Tiger Balm for any and all ailments from in-grown toenails, through arthritis, backache, chest pains (rather worrying considering he's just passed his yearly medical....) to his tennis elbow all the way up to including migraines and hair-loss*.

He went to Nepal a few months ago, and a lot of the 'medicine' he brought back into theatre with him - would probably have found him in the clink had he landed in Birmingham instead of Kabul.........

*- he might be on to something there, as his hair is full, dark, soft, thick and lustrous.

Ah 'The Lion and Albert syndrome'. Some years back I took my grandson to a little zoo that used to exist near Cannon Hill park in Brum. Noticing a crowd outside the lion enclosure we went to have a nossock. There was a nutter inside the 'don't cross this' barrier feeding cat food on the end of a lolly stick to a lion.This involved him putting his hand inside the bars . Nobody, but nobody appeared to have thought this was perhaps unwise, so ignoring grandson's plea of 'can we wait to see it eat him?' I found the nearest keeper whose complexion change and yells for back up were impressive.

Tiger Balm: opinion is divided as to its use as a sex aid. Anyone want to give it a go & report back?

IT'S.....

TonytheTiger.jpg

Beautifully written,
I'm looking for a colour to compliment regency stripe with a wine stripe with embroidered flowers and motifs.
Any suggestions?

Sorry mate, no idea - I was in the Signals. I'm sure there'll be a cavalry or AGC bod along soon who is "good with colours".

Ah 'The Lion and Albert syndrome'. Some years back I took my grandson to a little zoo that used to exist near Cannon Hill park in Brum. Noticing a crowd outside the lion enclosure we went to have a nossock. There was a nutter inside the 'don't cross this' barrier feeding cat food on the end of a lolly stick to a lion.This involved him putting his hand inside the bars . Nobody, but nobody appeared to have thought this was perhaps unwise, so ignoring grandson's plea of 'can we wait to see it eat him?' I found the nearest keeper whose complexion change and yells for back up were impressive.
Yeah, give a tiger an inch and it'll rip your bloody arm off. There was a keeper at Chipperfields near Chipping Norton who stuck his hand in the cage and lost his arm below the elbow. Silly sod was sat in hospital afterwards waffling on about looking forward to a pint.
That was '98, shortly after Richard Chipperfield had died from having his head chewed by a tiger in the US.
After seeing how some of those circus people 'trained' their animals, I was inclined to see things from the tigers' point of view. No tigers in circuses now.

Last edited:

Kirkz

LE
Book Reviewer
Did the Tiger have boiled or fried rice with it and did he come with free prawn crackers?

Latest Threads