Man United Champions of Europe, Europe, Europe!

greenbaggyskin said:
Grew up in Stretford and a natural United fan.
Surely you should be a City fan then if you're not from Surrey?

Damn. Was looking for a bite there................

Had a good laugh at ITV's report on GMP police:

"And this is something you won't have seen before; British Police Officers on patrol in Rome..."

Love, seeing British Police Officers on patrol in their own country is something of a rarity, never mind Italy... :roll:

FrankCastle said:
Had a good laugh at ITV's report on GMP police:

"And this is something you won't have seen before; British Police Officers on patrol in Rome..."

Love, seeing British Police Officers on patrol in their own country is something of a rarity, never mind Italy... :roll:
I liked the interviewers opening line to a couple of Man Utd supporters in team shirts,

"Where are you from?" :D

Subtle but good.

All the best to the Sir Alec and the Reds! :dance:

I thought Sir Alex Ferguson was one question away from knocking Geoff Shreeves out there! Quite gracious in defeat though as it happened, unlike that snivelling little attention whore Ronaldo.

I'm Gutted that we lost, should've done better. wish he'd get rid of that lazy tosser Berbetov sharpish.!

sandybag said:
I'm Gutted that we lost, should've done better. wish he'd get rid of that lazy tosser Berbetov sharpish.!
Whereas I on the other hand am absolutely thrilled. We got dogs abuse for buying then selling Robbie Keane. I'd be amazed if you got three green shield stamps and a herfy bottle top for that 30 million waste of money that is Berbatov.

Congrats Barca, I said from the start that you have played the best football in Europe this season. Tonight you proved it.

Mr_Creosote said:
*snigger*
Snigger???

Pffffft....

MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

HA!!

ha!

Just seen the Messi goal - smallest guy on the pitch - not that his height mattered as he was granted the freedom of Rome. Oh dear Rio.

Haven't enjoyed a sporting result so much in ages. Well worth a night time drive through the cesspit that we are currently deployed in to get to a TV.

Even better, I'm sure that the Scumchester fans will accept the defeat with their usual good grace !! 8O

Enjoy, as it will be short lived but have to agree about Berbetov he's fcuking useless.!

Latest Threads