Man turns into Tree!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by jack-daniels, Dec 3, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Really dodgy, if that is real wood then he must be a fire hazard.
  2. Believe it or not they are warts gone mad. He was on Discovery last week.
    He works in a freek show in Indonesia, and the end of the program implied he had refused treatment so he could carry on with it, no mention of political intrigue.
    Having been involved in a documentary at work a few years ago that twisted everything we said and did I should know better. 8O
    It's that barsteward Emperor Mong at work again. :x
  3. He wants to get himself boxed off as an extra in the wizard of oz.

Or even better get tooled up, sh1t hot cam for a sniper!
  4. How would you wnak without getting splinters?
  5. how does he wipe his arrse
  6. Get someone else to do it. Afterall women love a bloke who has no problem getting wood.
  7. Come to think of it, the human condom on the far left does have a look of lustful curiosity... or is that just the slanty eyes. One can never tell.
  8. Whats the score with them two? They look like extras in a film about sperm!
  9. Ladies and Gentlemen, you aint seen nothing yet.

The reasonably handsome teenager on the left was unfortunate enough to develop a small, facial tumour. Being a good Jehovas Witness, he refused surgery as this would require a blood transfusion.

His god has rewarded him by turning him into the monstrosoty on the right over the last 30 odd years. Religion - don't you just love it? (and will somebody please tell me that the dot at the bottom left of his tumour isn't an eyeball).

Attached Files:

• f3a.jpg
      File size:
      32.4 KB
  10. I.............'d rather have a bowl of Coco Pops.
  11. Classic

I really did laugh out loud at that one.......
  12. He's obviously in hospital for some stem cell treatment!

Barking mad, turning over a new leaf like that and branching out into freak shows!

(That's that lot covered!)

At least the two in the rapist suits have decided to cheer him up by wearing smiley badges on their suits!

"Ooh, pink fingernails, definitely"

"No, no, Ching Wung Loo, he need manicure first - go fetch big fcuk off axe!"
  13. The picture on the right, how the heck does he blow his nose?