Man Training

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Biped, Nov 5, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

The skills required to be a proper man are being forgotten in this time of Xboxes, equality, Health & Safety and the like.

Time to get back to basics and train up on your 'Man Skills' blerks.

Here's how: Physics for the Wife

My top score so far is 550 - got that by doing the 'Lift by the head and launch' move.
  2. 457 by double twist now chilled and ready to face the day
  3. 660, lift straight up and slam down on the second step, let gravity do the rest.
  4. 657 was my highest in the end, b*tch shouldn't have burn't dinner
  5. 520, this is addictive.
  6. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Jusat managed to get 431 on the initial landing (see what I did there?), but the bounce down the rest of the stairs was too gentle.

Must practice more.
  7. 522: You all forgot to slam her head into the wall first. That's to soften her up for the fall!
  8. Has this been forwarded to Ms Harriet Harperson?.
  9. I have only got 464. Wife battering, sorry the fair Mrs Albertous falling down the stairs is obviously not my forte
  10. 691 that learnt her
  11. 663 is my best so far.
  12. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

My scores are going down, but that's because repeatedly smashing her head against the wall before throwing her down the stairs doesn't score much. Still, score's not everything is it . . . . it's participation.
  13. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

once it hits the deck hold up and right on the arrow keys, the doll will bump itself back up the stairs and the fun can begin all over again!
  14. 642 my best so far.

Fcuking great this innit :D

15. You sir are a true hero!

:judge: :headbang: :clap: