MAN TITTIES

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by RECMEC, May 15, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. After years of alcohol abuse and eating kebabs I have developed a pair of man breasts that Jordan would be proud of. The last straw was the other night when I was servicing the wife and she actually started to fondle and wobble them. Can anyone give me some advice on how to get rid of them without surgery or are there any females out there who actually find them sexually attractive?

Thanks

2. HA! was she sucking on them?

It's beer mate, cutting down or leaving it out all together for a good while along with exercise should get rid of them. Be aware though don't turn to white wine if you do drop the beer though, that is apparently worse because it has female hormones in it, not sure if that's bollocks or not though.

3. I believe the modern parlance for them is 'moobs' (m(anb)oobs). I know that doesn't help you but at least you can get down with the kids.

4. It can be caused through lots of beer, but my mate whom I work with got man boobs and couldn't git rid of them even through diet and lots of running. He went to the doctors and now ony has one bolloCk.. It is an indication of teste cancer..He is fine now but we rib him all the time...

Get them checked mate...

5. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

..and check your balls for lumps too, just to be safe....

6. See my thread on The Warrior Diet.

BTW - atleast your mrs likes your man tits.

7. eventully got rid of mine with a diet, but now trying for the man-belly

goodluck

8. Thats pretty nasty man eat well and get your ass out the door everymorning till they are gone.

J.

9. i watch what i eat , hard 20 - 25 miles cycle ride 5 days a week and i've deveoped a cracking pair if i may say so ( Fifty years old now though ) any answers without resorting to a sports bra

10. Wwould not have such a big problem with it as long as they were not bigger then mine..

No, seriously. Reduce your bodyfat with a balanced diet and exercise (crosstraining for example) and hopefully you will see a difference. If not as said above it might be an idea to check if there is a more serious reason.

Good Luck

11. Possibly due to decreased testosterone levels and increased feminine hormone levels following "male menopause", if in '50s. 8)

Trip to MO highly advisable, I'd have thought. :roll:

12. Maybe if you take roids you will turn into a man again?

13. Ha ha, thats made my day, cheers mate.

14. There is a school of thought that they (moobs) are becoming more common due to bad dietary habits, drinking excessive amounts of alcohol and less likely the increased levels of oestrogen in the water supply. So called experts believe that women on the contraceptive pill secrete this hormone into the water supply every time they go for a waz thus increasing the level we as men 'consume'/become exposed to. It's a worrying thought but it can't be true. Can it?