Man SV - ADR Restriction.

Discussion in 'REME' started by spaz, Mar 22, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Our 6&15T Man SVs have had a restriction applied:

Although apparently this restriction doesn't extend to those vehicles with a Full Bowman fit.

Does anyone have a link to any policy letter regarding this? I can see nothing on either the Vehicle Policy Noticeboard, or the JAMES site.

Is the lack of restriction to the Full Bowman fit vehicles, intended or an oversight?

I've attempted to contact the GSVPT but everybody in Abbeywood is playing golf all week again.
  2. Mate, give me a few hours and ill have an answer.
  3. As im asking the question, why is this not applicable to 9t? What or who told you about the restriction?
  4. I'm pretty sure they've got the restriction on Penman trailers wrong as well, I seem to recall the notification mentioned the weight restriction was still in place but the 40mph speed restriction was recinded.
    They struggle to get the maintainance right and now someone has given them a restriction button to play with as well, it doesn't bode well at all.........
  5. It's been applied on JAMES.

Applied this morning, it was cancelled on the 6T vehicles at 11:56 and is now only showing against the 15T fleet.
  6. There's a letter on the Vehicle Policy Noticeboard with regards to this.

The restriction can be lifted once Mod 1 is complete.
  7. have a Private Message.
  8. CH, see reply.

The restrictions have all fucked off again now.
  9. I thought they deleted all the old notices? I'll have to have another look, cheers....