Man stabbed to death for £12

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by pp0470, Jun 8, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Neither report gives a description of the 4 or 5 men who robbed this party of 4 and murdered Mr. Rusek.

I bet the first line would be 'Somali' - anyone want a sweep stake? (I might be wrong)

BBC News - Man stabbed to death for £12 on birthday in Fulham

Fulham murder: Neasden chef stabbed to death on 30th birthday - News - Willesden and Brent Times

• Like Like x 1
  2. The amount is irrelavent, the crime was probably committed by one of the 165,000 illegal immigrants.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I usually find if a description isn't given it's because it were a paki, coon or eastern european that was the culprit. Can't make them look bad now can we?

• Like Like x 10
  4. The amount is irrelavent, the crime was probably committed by one of the 165,000 illegal immigrants.

Is that just the cnuts in Fulham?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Bang on.

Is anyone up for the sweep stake? Your hedging your bets on 3 different ethnicities and Taff won't commit himself past 'immigrant'.

I'm sticking with Somali - go on, put your money where your mouth is! (bet it turns out to be David Norris and Gary Dobson.... )

6. I'll go British born Pakistani.

• Like Like x 1
  7. HEY!!!! Are you being Rascist?.......you cannot talk about the Curry Munchers, Tree Dwellers, or
    Two-Tone Banana Bashers on here mate, 5A is in the vicinity and he's watching!

8. No way. If it's a mugging I'll go black or white.

9. I would bet £50 that the culprits were not white or of British origin.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I think you should check your figures on the amount of illegals.

My bet is on a 10p mix of Somali and Asian with a token white boy.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Right again I'd say, but not accuarte enough for the sweep stake - I'm sticking with Somali

('David Norris and Gary Dobson' is still available... :D )

12. If they are not white , then they are most certainly not of British origin.

13. Fixed that for you.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Fair guess. But if there was a Somali, an Asian and a token white lad, wouldn't the other 2 have stabbed the white boy and split his £4 cut?