Man stabbed to death for £12

P

pp0470

Neither report gives a description of the 4 or 5 men who robbed this party of 4 and murdered Mr. Rusek.

I bet the first line would be 'Somali' - anyone want a sweep stake? (I might be wrong)

A man has been stabbed to death on his birthday in west London by robbers who made off with £12.

Chef Krzysztos Rusek was in a park in Fulham, celebrating his 30th birthday early on Tuesday with his girlfriend and some other friends, when a group of people tried to rob them.

Police said the robbers then stabbed Mr Rusek. He was taken to hospital but later died there.
BBC News - Man stabbed to death for £12 on birthday in Fulham

Fulham murder: Neasden chef stabbed to death on 30th birthday - News - Willesden and Brent Times

The amount is irrelavent, the crime was probably committed by one of the 165,000 illegal immigrants.

P

pp0470

I usually find if a description isn't given it's because it were a paki, coon or eastern european that was the culprit. Can't make them look bad now can we?
Bang on.

Is anyone up for the sweep stake? Your hedging your bets on 3 different ethnicities and Taff won't commit himself past 'immigrant'.

I'm sticking with Somali - go on, put your money where your mouth is! (bet it turns out to be David Norris and Gary Dobson.... )

I usually find if a description isn't given it's because it were a paki, coon or eastern european that was the culprit. Can't make them look bad now can we?
HEY!!!! Are you being Rascist?.......you cannot talk about the Curry Munchers, Tree Dwellers, or
Two-Tone Banana Bashers on here mate, 5A is in the vicinity and he's watching!

I would bet £50 that the culprits were not white or of British origin.

P

pp0470

I think you should check your figures on the amount of illegals.

My bet is on a 10p mix of Somali and Asian with a token white boy.
Fair guess. But if there was a Somali, an Asian and a token white lad, wouldn't the other 2 have stabbed the white boy and split his £4 cut?

Well the stats last year would seem to indicate that they are more likely to be 'caught,' re robbery in the capital, if they are male, black and of British origin.

T

trowel

Well the stats last year would seem to indicate that they are more likely to be 'caught,' re robbery in the capital, if they are male, black and of British origin.
What`s so hard to understand RR? Blacks, Browns, etc are not of British origin. I will not tolerate my identity being stolen in such a manner.

P

pp0470

What`s so hard to understand RR? Blacks, Browns, etc are not of British origin. I will not tolerate my identity being stolen in such a manner.
I disagree - 3rd generation British, parents born here, they were born here - of British origin (but with ethnic heritage)

What utter bollox-at what point does your British origin start? Are you claiming only pure Angle blood? No Norman? No Saxon? Perhaps a hint of Hugenot? Maybe Jewish?

Don't argue with me argue with those who do the maths -Black British is primarily used as a official category in UK national statistics ethnicity classifications, where it is sub-divided into 'Caribbean', 'African' and 'Other Black' groups.

Black British - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Latest Threads