Man shot dead in Culcheth

The Russians have a saying, "Nothing Lies Like an Eyewitness".

Not criticising you mate, but having seen the blatantly leading questions of some journos you can turn something from white to black and black to white.

Someone is dead and that the facts deserve to be established properly, not just a news item. "Get it right, get it wrong, but get it first" and all that.

The Russians have a saying, "Nothing Lies Like an Eyewitness".

Not criticising you mate, but having seen the blatantly leading questions of some journos you can turn something from white to black and black to white.

Someone is dead and that the facts deserve to be established properly, not just a news item. "Get it right, get it wrong, but get it first" and all that.
Don't forget, "If it bleeds, it leads."

Abd from Sky News as reported by Yahoo
Jessica's father Anthony Brown told Sky News his daughter returned home "hysterical", adding: "She was crying her eyes out, barging through the door."
He added: "You don't want the kids outside when there's mad men running round with guns shooting."
I'm sure that Gtr Manchester and Cheshire Police will be more careful to ensure that all young/old people, cats, dogs etc are not around in future and that they will write-up a proper risk assessment in future

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
I never knew we had a North West forum. Everyday a school day

Are the locals preparing to riot?

I got the impression that was the way things are done now.