Man raped!...Jarrod moonlighting?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by bossyboots, Jun 22, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I'm reliably informed that no such tactics are needed by the good Jarrod. But certainly have no personal knowledge!

2. Role play maybe OF&H? With an unwilling victim of course, just to add to the excitement? :lol:

3. Now, now.
    I'm sure Jarrod would have shouted "SURPRISE" first.
    Thus negating the "rape" allegation.

4. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Damn! I forgot you knew me that well! :lol:

5. I know Jarrod's desperate but I don't think he's THAT desperate!

6. Thats nearly all of them isn't it?

7. That's the problem with some immigrants. Because it is easy to get away with rape, mugging, murder and generally getting up to no good in their own country, they think they can get away with it here.

And they usually do.

8. Are they saying Iraq isn't in the M.E.?

9. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I believe the correct pronunciation is 'rar-pay'. The 'E' is not silent.

10. I would have loved to have seen the look on the guys face. How hard can it be to fight of a rapist ?

At the very least he could have screamed rape at the top of his voice. And if all else fails defecating yourself could ward of an admirer.

11. Doesn't that just clear the way?
    If you get my drift... :lol:

I should add that I have no personal understanding of the way it works, but that 'clearing the way' is supposed to be a good idea if you don't want an impacted colon.

Apparently... :oops:

12. [serious head on]

As dozens of blokes reading this thread with unfortunate personal interest, would, if they ever told anyone, be able to tell you, that its often proved very difficult to fight off a rapist. Many men are raped by other men and they found it impossible to fight them off. Your comment fits the Naafi but doesn't help the many who silently live with the after effects of male rape. [/serious head off]

..now carry on.... :D

13. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

So you were too soft to fight one off then. Have you got over the fact that a bloke spaffed up your ricker.

14. All joking aside it's fortunately never happened to me but I know at least two blokes (big blokes) who weren't so lucky- messed their heads and lives right up.