Man raped by dog

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Cpl_ripper, Nov 2, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

2. surely the Arrse quote of the year...

as an qualified goon, i normally maintain my decorum under all circumstances, but sorry Col...I had to take some air.....

will be back in a min!!!!

Fcuk me, this is priceless, award that Judge an honoury place in Arrsedom for ever!!!

3. He obviously didn't take his mates seriously when they said "you've pulled a right dog there!!!"

4. [
    I know the Police are now supposed to be thick but he couldn't have possibly expected them to have believed any of these. Nethertheless they are pure genius :lol:

5. At least it wasn't a donkey!

6. Link might not work so try this one and scroll down to movie entitled Horney Donkey. 10 from bottom of list.

http://mm.256.com/2000.html

7. Taking the term "Dogging" to extremes methinks!

8. can i send the bill for repair to my keyboard to the judge, his remarks were priceless

9. the idiot must've been really desperate to want to be 'buggered by a dog'. could he not find other alternatives? poor dog must have been confused!!! what on earth was his girlfriend doing? observing? being drunk is NO excuse for his actions, let alone the claim of being 'raped' by a dog!!!

i think he should be sectioned, the man is corrupt. and 12 months imprisonment (for which he will serve half) is NOT enough. get him some help. ASAP

this act is inhumane and sickenly tasless.

10. Does anyone know where this dog hangs out?

:D

11. Another passing motorist contacted the police and Hoyle was arrested as he walked with the dog down the road.

Fcuking grass! :lol:

12. :D Fantastic, you can just see how well thats going to go down in Leeds nick cant you:-

"Right son, I'm Crusher, and I'm the daddy! whatcha in for?.............."

13. certainly a new twist to the song " give a dog bone" :lol:

14. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Yeah.

Of Martin Hoyle's back doors.

15. I thought you'd stopped being twisted! :wink: