• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Man orded to pay £100k for children he didn't conceive.

Man ordered to pay £100,000 for children after ex-wife tricks clinic into using his frozen sperm | Mail Online

Man has sperm frozen in case of infertility during treatment.

Devorces wife in 2000.

12 months later, ex-wife gives birth after DECEIVING IVF clinic in to conceiving.

And again in 2003.

Poor bloke knows nothing of this use of his sperm, nor of his kids

until

The son needed surgery. Then the sister of the ex-wife informs the por bloke by text, his father died not knowing them, even though they visited him on occaision.

Fast forward to 2007, ex-wife is in financial difficulty so stings the poor bloke for £100,000.

A judge ruled that a settlement he made after the divorce, in which the woman kept the family home, was unfair because it did not take the two children into account and the man was forced to pay out the cash.
Your right, judge the settlement made no mention of the kids. Because they weren't there, nor planned!

His ex-wife, now 51, said: ‘I don’t believe I have done anything wrong. It was getting later and later for me and I wanted to have a child. If I had not done it then I would not be blessed with my children. I have no regrets.’
In a just world, the kids would be taken off her and allowed to live with their dad. The ex-wife is clearly someone you wouldn't ask to baby sit your pet rabbit.

The IVF clinic needss to assess their procedures too.

This sounds like a bit of: ''Spiv' Blair law' being dreamt up and applied at the request of the 'Seriously Ugleee One'.

Good fees to be had in this sort of litigation - s*d the children: let us just bank the fees.

Once again we are privileged to witness the absolute and total idiocy of the pricks collectively known as Her Majesty's Judges.

The (anonymous) Judge isn't fit to adjudicate the ******* egg and spoon race.

Should we be able to elect judges and terminate their employment?
Don't think that would be the answer C_F, after all the present electorate isn't exactly blessed with too much common sense either.

It might be helpful if the Lord Chancellors Office (or whatever it calls itself these days) started appointing Judges with at least 51% of their vast intellect residing in that mysterious non judicial place called The Real World.

Not an isolated case of judicial idiocy either.

You would have a better chance of turning lead into gold than getting one of these buffoons sacked.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
does anyone know when he made the 'deposit', if it was before the divorce and he failed to disclose it during the settlement then surely she is entitled to half? :)

Latest Threads