Man nicked for breaking old vase

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by dml87, Apr 5, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. police say this morning the man who broke the vase in the museum has been arrested for causing crimianl damage,it broke into 400 bit and their gluing it together. so we get nicked for accidents now

2. It's common practise to link to the story, when starting a thread like this in current affairs.

3. it was on BBCi not than good with computers to links sites just know the basics

4. Link here.

Hope this helps to calm frustration. :D :D

5. I can remember seeing it on the news a while ago. The musuem captured the incident on their cctv.
    The man in quesion fell down the museum staircase and knocked the vase off the windowsill which was at the bottom of the staircase.
    It rather raises the question of why on earth a museum would put a vase worth so much in such a ridiculous place?

6. thanks

7. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Shame you don't have the power of written english yet either. Try reading it out to yourself before you post - it generally helps :lol:

Here's the link

Man arrested

8. Likewise.

Capital E perhaps???

My bold.

9. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Nah - I'm Scottish - english isn't that important. :D

10. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

£300 grand for smashed crockery ? 8O

I'm off to the kitchen with a wheelbrace.

11. You let your mong harem in the Kitchen now? You ARE becoming a liberated soul! :lol:

12. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Of course they're in the kitchen ! :roll:

How else can I be expected to squeeze them into the microwave ?

13. Thats only because the dungeon has become so cramped with the rest of the "instruments" and "equipment" you have crammed in there.

Keeping the fingerpainting up I hope?

14. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I don't know what the problem is. It is not as it the vases were new. :oops:

15. He should sue them for leaving them there I bet claims direct would agree.