• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Man nicked for breaking old vase

police say this morning the man who broke the vase in the museum has been arrested for causing crimianl damage,it broke into 400 bit and their gluing it together. so we get nicked for accidents now

I can remember seeing it on the news a while ago. The musuem captured the incident on their cctv.
The man in quesion fell down the museum staircase and knocked the vase off the windowsill which was at the bottom of the staircase.
It rather raises the question of why on earth a museum would put a vase worth so much in such a ridiculous place?

Cutaway said:
Of course they're in the kitchen ! :roll:

How else can I be expected to squeeze them into the microwave ?
Thats only because the dungeon has become so cramped with the rest of the "instruments" and "equipment" you have crammed in there.

Keeping the fingerpainting up I hope?

I'm not proud of it, but I did see this man on Richard and Judy. He was saying how he was glad he wouldn't have to pay for damages as he didn't have enough money to pay for a priceless vase. Is it wrong to laugh?

Latest Threads