Man murders wife after discovering "she" was a bloke

"A friend of Collier, who did not want to be named, said the couple had been married for a number of years, but had no children".

No Shit!

With the prospect of 24 years in a Turkish prison, he will have plenty of time to empathise with his late wife because i reckon he is about to find out what it is like to be a woman.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
A link to a story in the Daily Mail? Gosh. It has been so long. How I have missed the good old days when some random cunt linked us all to some made-up irrelevant frothing fucking cak he had discovered in this mornings Daily Mail.

Can we have a forum about something interesting? Like diesel-electric trains? Or knitting? Or the evolution of socks over the centuries? Growing a herb garden on chalky soil? Fucking anything really.

Can we have a forum about something interesting? Like diesel-electric trains? Or knitting? Or the evolution of socks over the centuries? Growing a herb garden on chalky soil? Fucking anything really.
Course we can.

Pck a subject, select a forum, press 'start new thread' tab, enter subject and some sort of text to stimulate discussion.

Simples.

Put a poll in if you want to go wild.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Yeah, but the cock is a pisser.
Of course it is, that's all I ever do with mine. Now.

However, looking at her photo, in my younger days - say 3 years ago - I could have.......bollocks, would have been tempted.