Man Marries 15-Year Old Daughter

From: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/7103292.stm

BBC.com said:
Police in the Indian state of West Bengal say they have rescued from angry villagers a Muslim man who married and impregnated his 15-year-old daughter.
Afazuddin Ali, 36, is father of five children - three of them daughters.

A few months ago, Ali married his eldest daughter telling his wife Sakina that Allah had ordained him to do so.

Not convinced by his story, his angry neighbours in Kasiajhiora village nearly lynched him for what they say is a clear case of incest.

'Divine sanction'

"He is a deeply religious man and will never lie in the name of Allah," Sakina told a court in the northern district of Jalpaiguri.

"I agreed to his marriage with our eldest daughter when he invoked divine sanction," she said.

But this story has failed to impress the other villagers.

"We didn't know she was married so when we confronted his wife, she told us about the bizarre marriage six months ago," Sheikh Ramzan, a village leader at Kasiajhiora, said.

"We wanted to smash his head, we were so angry."

When the angry mob attacked Ali on Sunday, a police team went to the village and rescued Ali and his wife.

The couple were produced before a magistrate in Jalpaiguri on Monday.

But as the lower court has no criminal jurisdiction, Ali and his wife were released.

"The police have not lodged any specific charge against Afazuddin (Ali) and my court has no jurisdiction over criminal matters, so what can I do," sub-divisional officer Atanu Roy said.

Angry villagers say that is not good enough.

"The girl is a minor, so at the very least her father should face criminal charges for marrying a minor," villager Sheikh Ramzan said.

Ali and his wife have not returned home because they fear a fresh attack from angry villagers.

They are staying in Jalpaiguri town at the moment.
I wonder what his Daughter has had to say in all of this, or is that suppressed?

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Aaah, good old religion eh?

God/Allah will forgive you your sins! It is the Lord's work! God told me to do it! We fight on in God's name! Kill the unbelievers and infidels! Condoms are against the will of God! The good book says that I cannot have a blood transfusion! Kill the Jews! Kill the Christians! Kill Muslims! God has decreed that we must commit suicide! Let's start a cult! Burn them, BURN THEM! She's a witch! Blow up parliament! Kill the taigs! A dollar for the BOYZ! Yes, have 4 wives! Strap this on and you'll get some virgins!

Facking bless you my son!

Biped said:

God/Allah will forgive you your sins! It is the Lord's work! God told me to do it! We fight on in God's name! Kill the unbelievers and infidels! Condoms are against the will of God! The good book says that I cannot have a blood transfusion! Kill the Jews! Kill the Christians! Kill Muslims! God has decreed that we must commit suicide! Let's start a cult! Burn them, BURN THEM! She's a witch! Blow up parliament! Kill the taigs! A dollar for the BOYZ! Yes, have 4 wives! Strap this on and you'll get some virgins!

Yep that about sums up all the old religions, I personally belong to the 1st Church of New Krypton and worship Kal-El as the true Messiah.

Attachments

Biped said:

Thank Thor I'm a Pagan... :roll:

theiftaker said:
Biped said:

Yep that about sums up all the old religions, I personally belong to the 1st Church of New Krypton and worship Kal-El as the true Messiah.
Blasphemer! CHUCK NORRIS is the One True God!!! :twisted:

I'm a southern reformed existentialist.

ghost_us said:
I'm a southern reformed existentialist.
I'm a c*nt. :lol:

predatorplus said:
hold up that means their son/daughter will be her son/daughter AND brother/sister?? damn eastenders has missed out on a good one... :roll:
P'raps they're originally from Norfolk?

FrankCastle said:
theiftaker said:
Biped said:

B o ll ox some little Chinese waiter fella from the orient battered Chuck in Rome, Saw it on't telly.

theiftaker said:
FrankCastle said:
theiftaker said:
Biped said:

B o ll ox some little Chinese waiter fella from the orient battered Chuck in Rome, Saw it on't telly.
There is no God but Bruce, and Chuck is his Prophet, peace be upon him... :twisted:

Is she fit though? 8O

Werewolf said:
theiftaker said:
FrankCastle said:
theiftaker said:
Biped said:

There is no God but Bruce, and Chuck is his Prophet, peace be upon him... :twisted:
You are both wrong, Lemmy is God.

g2_loony_bin said:
Is she fit though? 8O
You'd hope so if he's gone to all that effort!

I must go, the Invisible Pink Unicorn has told me to sodomise the young civvie in the next office; he has even provided me with a ball gag and some tie wraps in case she starts any trouble.

theoriginalphantom said:
You are both wrong, Lemmy is God.
Lemmy is an apostate heretic from the true Church of Hawkwind.
There is no God but Dave Brock, and Robert Calvert is his prophet. Bow down before him, ye unbelievers!

(Going back to the original subject, who the fuck performed the ceremony?)