Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Man killed by tazer was a Roid-head.

Just to add, after looking at the photo, what pissy little arms he's got for someone on roids. Clearly somebody who thought that injecting and then doing 2 gym sessions a week on abs would get him super massive, not realising that you still have to train like a demon. Wasn't working....so he did more roids. etc etc etc.

I love how the daily mail readership seem to think the first single crewed bobby on scene should have been able to safely and skillfully apply a home office approved arm lock and handcuff him up against the wall whilst saying "You're nicked son."

I've locked up a bloke the size of this chap with similar "Hobbies" in the past and it took 3 of us about 30 seconds of beating his legs and arms senseless with our silly aluminium batons to get him to accept we weren't going away. I'd like to say 4 of us but the first lad through the door was quite spectacularly laid on his backside with a right hook that could have scored a K-Kill on a T80.

Steroids really do shrink your knob

article-2026879-0D75E26400000578-696_233x543.jpg

I love how the daily mail readership seem to think the first single crewed bobby on scene should have been able to safely and skillfully apply a home office approved arm lock and handcuff him up against the wall whilst saying "You're nicked son."

I've locked up a bloke the size of this chap with similar "Hobbies" in the past and it took 3 of us about 30 seconds of beating his legs and arms senseless with our silly aluminium batons to get him to accept we weren't going away. I'd like to say 4 of us but the first lad through the door was quite spectacularly laid on his backside with a right hook that could have scored a K-Kill on a T80.

Yea, the mail love attacking the Feds at every opportunity,I much preferred the acrylic baton as well.

For some reason (age, failing eyesight, plain dumb as a ******* frog) I read the post tag as "Man killed by Tazer was a red-head"

I then thought Christ! They've finally started culling the GWARS!!

I'll be fine in a minute, just need 40 winks....