Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Man killed by tazer was a Roid-head.

The man concerned was mentally ill, I do hope that none of the persons that were derogatory of the dead man, certainly not in full possession of facts , never are mentally ill. Thru being caught in a vehicle fire I now suffer what I suppose is one of the many syndromes caused by situations and can testify as to the situations in which one finds oneself. I also know that many police suffer from adrenalin rush and go over the top. Frequently some of these may be ex squaddies that may actually be on the verge of "something".
So reflect on what may have been, shit happens, to walk away is great but frequently at what cost.

The man concerned was mentally ill, I do hope that none of the persons that were derogatory of the dead man, certainly not in full possession of facts , never are mentally ill. Thru being caught in a vehicle fire I now suffer what I suppose is one of the many syndromes caused by situations and can testify as to the situations in which one finds oneself. I also know that many police suffer from adrenalin rush and go over the top. Frequently some of these may be ex squaddies that may actually be on the verge of "something".
So reflect on what may have been, shit happens, to walk away is great but frequently at what cost.

The man concerned was a cnut, now a corpsed cnut.

First 6 words sum it up and roids, I expect the PM will show, will take care of the rest of it.
Clearly not a smack head and not even a regular.

As for not being sober enough to riot its not Whitehaven.

I've read a couple of articles on this, no mention of Mental illness current or prior. Whats your source?

To be honest I have read your post a few times; you appear to know the man was mentally ill, fair play perhaps you knew him.

'Squaddies on the verge of "something" What does that mean?

'Reflect on what may have been, shit happens, to walk away is great but frequently at what cost.(sic)

What the **** does that mean? Eric Cantona was better at the Albert Camus musings.

The most coherent statement was 'Shit happens', and the police did walk away.

'The seagulls follow the fishing boats, but the frog may eat a fly.'

If you really are of the French persuasion offer your apologies to Voltaire for crimes against language.

Question of the week.

Where was Gazza in all of this?

Surely he should've showed up with a can of special, some chips, a dressing gown and a fishing rod the moment the police got the tazers out?

No idea but it's big on the streets. One death locally I'll put down to taking loads on top of methadone. People appear very intoxicated and the company isn't interested, Gabapentin is the same. We've stopped prescribing these drugs except when it's been advised by a consultant.

**** me I've got boxes of both. So people actually buy Gabapentin and Lyrica? how much :)

Just checked me "stock" and I've got three boxes of Codine 15mg and some diazapam oh and zopiclone as well.

A dozen bottles of cheap vodka and some strongbow in the fridge

Sooooo come on down folks I guess its party at my place.

**** me I've got boxes of both. So people actually buy Gabapentin and Lyrica? how much :)

Just checked me "stock" and I've got three boxes of Codine 15mg and some diazapam oh and zopiclone as well.

A dozen bottles of cheap vodka and some strongbow in the fridge

Sooooo come on down folks I guess its party at my place.

Thriving Market.

Send key setting. Over.

Whether-or-not this man was mentally ill or not is immaterial. He was presenting an immediate threat to himself and his neighbours and, after they had been called, the Police. They used the minimum force necessary to restrain him. Under normal circumstances that force would be non-lethal. For all we know in this case it was non-lethal as well. Who is to say that it wasn't all the physical exertion of thrashing about and smashing his place up that caused the heart attack? Steroid abuse itself can cause conditions that carry a cardio risk. You assume that it was the taser, it could equally have been a number of things.
One thing is for certain, mental illness or not, the man had to be constrained for his own protection. He dies in the process and that is to be regretted but there was never any intention to do other than restrain and secure this man, murder, or even brutality, it most definitely wasn't.