Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Man killed by tazer was a Roid-head.

The bodybuilding scenes dirty little secret…

These rather honed and buff young men attract a fair number of a certain type of fan if you get my drift. There is little money in the scene, but you've got lots of outgoings.
So, to bring in some extra money to pay for the expenses of travelling to the shows, some contestants will provide 'private shows', where, for a suitable financial reward, you will 'flex and pose' in the privacy of these fans hotel room.

Ah. Thank you. You live and learn.

Umm, out of idle curiosity you understand, how much pregabalin? And exactly what did 'shit faced' cover in that instance?

No idea but it's big on the streets. One death locally I'll put down to taking loads on top of methadone. People appear very intoxicated and the company isn't interested, Gabapentin is the same. We've stopped prescribing these drugs except when it's been advised by a consultant.

This man was murdered in his own home, or at least that is where it started. How can you cause criminal damage to your own home. Yes he was a nutty roid head but it does appear to be police brutality. They are averaging 1 a week at the moment at least.

This man was murdered in his own home, or at least that is where it started. How can you cause criminal damage to your own home. Yes he was a nutty roid head but it does appear to be police brutality. They are averaging 1 a week at the moment at least.

Are you actually as stupid as you appear, the guy was smashing up his house the neighbours and his partner were shitting themselves. Think you need a dose of reality tablets.

Are you actually as stupid as you appear, the guy was smashing up his house the neighbours and his partner were shitting themselves. Think you need a dose of reality tablets.

Also there seemed to be seven plods trying to restrain him and he was resisting arrest. A taser is reasonable force in response to this in my opinion, and it does seem like they tried to use pepper spray before that.

Police brutality would've required them to go in shooting straight off.

Depends whether what he was smashing up was his own property or not, I'd have thought. As for the tasering, I wasn't there but I assume that the police didn't turn up and just decide to taser him for no reason...

hmmm, lets see how this pans out shall we? Yes, someone is perfectly entitled to smash their own shit up but if they're causing a breach of the peace then the police have to deal with it. I imagine you're one of those people who think that the police can deal with people like this armed with a trusty wooden truncheon, some shiny buttons, and the ability to start the conversation with "Ello, Ello, Ello, stop in the name of the law".

Police Brutality? Don't make me laugh.

Depends whether what he was smashing up was his own property or not, I'd have thought. As for the tasering, I wasn't there but I assume that the police didn't turn up and just decide to taser him for no reason...

I do expect smashing up your own property in front of the Fuzz could correctly be interpreted as threatening behaviour too.

Pity it wasn't done more often ..... All you **** wits who cry " Brutality " really need to take note of how this country is spiralling out of control , please don't tell me your in !!!

Nice snug fit for you, that tin foil hat?