Man Jam

In words of one sentence or more, describe man jam.

Are you refering to the glorious substance that is SPUNK my dear?

salforddude said:
Jam
red,with lumpy bits,tastes somewhat meaty
Made from men
you mean you chop up men who annoy you?? :?

The_Snail said:
In words of one sentence of more, describe man jam.
20 years worth of man juice stored in jars ready to give to mdn for his birthday?? 8O

I dont chop them up Poppy. Obviously.
No I use a vast industrial blender,much neater
Have a bottling plant in the back shed,it arrives in half gallon jars

Catch yerself on Dale! You've ingested more harry than all the working girls in Cartagena put together.
When the NSA decided to compile a worldwide DNA database, their first stop was your laundry basket.
In a blindfolded taste test, you can ascertain a mans age, nationality, racial profile and shoe size, just by gargling his jism.

sandmanfez said:
Catch yerself on Dale! You've ingested more harry than all the working girls in Cartagena put together.
When the NSA decided to compile a worldwide DNA database, their first stop was your laundry basket.
In a blindfolded taste test, you can ascertain a mans age, nationality, racial profile and shoe size, just by gargling his jism.
Just admit you don't know what it is.

The_Snail said:
describe man jam.
A liquid 'gold star' that lets you know you did well. Ingestion is safe and well received, however it is not recommended to use as a spread on hot toast :-D

J

jimuk80

Man Jam - (See also Man-Fat, P*nis Venom) - Common substance extracted from the head of the trouser snake.
The substance can be found in the hair of a slapper or on the handtowels in the bathroom at Mum and Dads.

WARNING: Irresponsible use of this substance can end up a right B*stard.

1. man jam

White viscous fluid ejected from a mans penis during ejaculation. Ejaculate. Sperm.

see also: "baby gravy", "man paste", "man custard", "cock paste", "cum", "jizz", "root juice", "seed", "semen", "sperm", "spunk", or "splooge

mdn is such a whore, he cannot get enough man jam in his ass.

(from the urban dictionary)

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Makes good glue, or bad glue, depends where you get it. On my keyboard, it's bad glue.

Man jam is LUSH...you either love it or you hate it!!!!

Latest Threads