Man jailed for urinating on woman who was ...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by ViolentBadger, Oct 26, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ....everyone else is starting a thread about this so, I thought why not.

What I really want to say is; Mrs ViolentBadger has bought some bog roll impregnated with "Hallo Vera" which is meant to feel soft on yer arse, but I keep putting my finger through the paper and into the shit...bloody crap stuff..wankers...the shit gets right up my finger nails ..then I pick my nose...bastards....
  2. I find I pick my ear. But its not really a problem because I wash them most sundays when I take a bath.
  3. Thats nothing, I rubbed some Tiger Balm on my shoulder after an injury, didn't wash my hands sufficiently, went to bed and scratched my balls.
    Two minutes later I had my bollocks in the sink trying to stop them exploding.
    Now that was something I would rather not have experienced.
  4. I had a similar experience after cutting chili peppers one afternoon. I went for a pi$$, scratched my sac, then wandering into the living room, rubbed my eyes before settling down in front of the TV. Five minutes later I was bent over the sink holding my c@ck under the cold tap, cursing like a drunk Kingo in a police cell and trying to splash water in my eyes. Rubbing my still chillied fingers into my eyes again only made things worse. The cold water didn't help at all.
  5. I used to have an aquiantance who snorted half a bag of dried chilli flakes for a 50p bet.
    Even worse,we later found he was doing it for fun,and the endorphin rush,or so he said
    Weird little fukkers dead now though
  6. Oooooooooooh.
    You have my sympathy mate. Hope they have recovered.
  7. Ever thought of using more than 1 piece at a time as a wad for strenght when butt wiping...... or are you a bit of a tight arrse?
  8. this urinating guy was wasting her time by not doing a sexpiss instead..

damn chavs dont do anything right!

its just a typical old person and thier constant me me me!!
    i bet the chav didnt even flick her bean!

what a waste!
    if he had given her a good backdoor seeing to while she was still warm he would have got his first lay!
  9. Use the other toothbrush by the sink.
  10. :D