Man jailed for murdering family

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by J_D, Oct 24, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. J_D

J_D LE

Just once would they bring back the death sentence. No need for anything like this at all.

Jailed

Better lay off the stella next time :wink:

2. "Only 20 yrs?" :evil:

3. 20 years does seam to be what passes for a life sentence these days.
    You would have thought that he’d of been given two separate sentences for taking two lives.

Should have been 40yrs.

4. J_D

J_D LE

Any one committing any type of murder should be jailed for life, full stop. They have done it once, so what is stopping them doing it again 15/20yrs down the line. I have no sympathy for any human committing an offense of this sort. Lock them up for life, I know the death sentence is not exactly doing the right thing, leaves the government as bad as the person killing but still.......................

People are let off too easy!

5. Naaaa, jailing them for life costs too much money. They should be used as live enemy except they have no weapons. Let run around Sailsbury Plain....Targets will fall when hit. All head shots receive a long week-end!!!!! Yeah bring it on.

6. Cum back Albert !
    john

7. As in "Pierrepoint"?

8. So, has it got to the point in Bliar's Britain where a chap cannot legitimately discipline his family without being castigated and imprisoned by the PC brigade?

It's PC gone mad.. :(

9. what? He murdered his family you fecking tool!

Not funny at all...

10. I totally agree with RALF, let him run around the impact area on Sailsbury Plain whilst a Bty of AS90's are doing fire missions, and as for bernoulli's quote not funny.