Man jailed for letting 3 y/old girl smoke!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by spike7451, Oct 15, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

He should've gotten more than 18months ffs!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tyne/8308946.stm

2. The one good thing about chavs is that they are brain dead enough to video themselves and their chav scum mates breaking the law making the job of the plod so much easier.

However I do think that in this case it is one rule for one and another for the other. Surely denying youngsters the pleasure of smoking is ageist and therfore contrary to the law!

3. Scumbag, hope he gets a good shoeing.

4. As a Geordie child, she had probably been born "smerkin a tab" and the misplaced outrage in this particular case is that the child didn't kick off at the person holding the camera for "Calling wor mutha a hooer"

5. and not one joke about Maddy smoking MDN?

6. I was mortified on hearing about this myself. I mean.... i never crash to anybody who isn't capable of returning the favour!

7. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Indeed; I imagine the poor bloke was bullied into it when his initially-negative response to "'ere y'ar, borrow us a cig" got followed up with "gizza fuckin' cig or I'll cut you up, innit?".

8. Speaking as a Geordie ones self, this is closest the money I reckon.

And anyone else from the west end of Newcastle will realise the surname of Conroy in that story and not be at all suprised in the slightest.

9. 4 fags aged 3? The kids a lightweight!

I must have been smoking 20 Woodbines a day passively round my Grans when I was that age.