Man jailed after shooting his testicles

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Ozgerbobble, Jul 14, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Man jailed after shooting his testicles
    Tue 13 July, 2004 18:05

LONDON (Reuters) - A British man who accidentally shot himself in the testicles after drinking 15 pints of beer has been jailed for five years for possessing an illegal firearm, a court spokesman says.

David Walker, 28, was arguing with a friend at a pub in South Yorkshire when he went home to get his sawn-off shotgun, which he jammed into his trousers.

But as he walked back to the pub, the gun went off, blasting pellets into his testicles. Doctors later removed what remained of his testicles during emergency surgery.

Walker admitted possessing a prohibited weapon at a hearing in June at the court in Sheffield.

Hats off! 1 min silence as a sign of respect.........all blokes cross your legs in reflex act of empathy.................. :x

The poor if the humiliation of emasculating yourself wasn't enough 8O
  2. :lol:
    one way to improve the genepool :twisted:
  3. X-Inf

X-Inf War Hero Book Reviewer

A definite candidate for the Darwin Awards. :twisted:
  4. He can only recieve an Honoury Mention for a Dawin as he failed to kill himself, however, top marks for preventing any follow on from his part of the gene pool!

Wasn't a SPAM by any chance was he?
  5. X-Inf

X-Inf War Hero Book Reviewer

I think you will find that once he has removed himself from the genepool he is entitled to the full award and does not have to be dead. Several instances have previously been awarded to those surving such a tear jerking action.
  6. Either way, it will still make for a bloody good bog time read!
  7. Also I'm sure Big Leroy will appreciate not having to hold his nutsack out of the way as he vigorously dry bums him on a daily basis 8O :wink: :twisted:
  8. Yeah, he won't beable to "teabag" anyone either!!
  9. I would have thought that THAT was a life sentence in itself!
  10. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

I see that thread necromancy is well in affect tonight.
  11. Did he wear some form of protection (ear protection)?
  12. My mate lives in a pit village called Maltby, what a ******* shithole, a night out in Donny on giro day is like an all expenses paid trip to Vegas for the scruffy *****.
  13. 'Doctors later removed what remained of his testicles during emergency surgery.'

Are those the grimmest 11 words in the English language?
  14. No. It's not the worst thing that could happen.
  15. But how did he manage to miss his hampton? it was either too tiny to hit or he had his balls upside down. *********.