Man in Uniform wanted for fun times

i got to say i have a thing for men in uniform any one intrested, im 28 blonde/brown 5.4" slim build live in the south east, send me a picture and i will get back to you. :*

x

WAH!!!!

Get back to yer bed and go to sleep - don't ye know what time it is!!!????

You twisted ho'. You come on here pretending to be a right up for it slut and turn out to be a cleaning lady who has found a PC on...

Cnut!

na i dont think so mate there are a lot of other jobs out there that require night work other then cleaning? i take it thats what your doing then?

tinkerbell05 said:
na i dont think so mate there are a lot of other jobs out there that require night work other then cleaning? i take it thats what your doing then?
No I am surfing the web to find youngish women, to groom them for up the wrong un sex!

Jif??? Cif???? GT2001

Oy vay!!!! Gimme gritty Vim anyday I'll scratch the colour out of that avocado bathsuite yet!!!

Thank gawd ye've not got "Bessy" the floor buffer fi the Guardroom :crying:

Flashbacks!!!!

Sorry GT2001 no, no that's not Cif.... its SIF!!!! :D

As in the last burd my mate sh**ged was riddled with it!!!!

Coffee tinted laptop screen!!!!!!! :clap:

At least "auld bessy" the best correctional tool in the Army is with you in No.34.

Get buffin' boyo!!! lmao...

Can't polish the poly tiles Sah!! And holding it at 67' is harder than holding it at 90'.... you would know that if you had been "drilled properly" in using the saucy mynx!

Yeah doin' the ceilin' was a dawdle once balanced :D helped having to do it in '58 CEMO - counterbalance don't ye know...

The rim on the tin lid tended to catch the handle though...

Och well back to shining gravel :D