Man in horse sex case arrested again

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Virgil, Oct 21, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anyone remember the case a few years ago that made headlines about someone in Washington State (U.S.) dying from the receiving end of a 'good time' with a horse? Seems like the man who set the couple up & videotaped it just can't stop himself. [James M. Tait...'Tait'..why isn't that a Scottish surname?] :p

Your honor, she's nothing but a whorse.

MAURY COUNTY, Tenn. -- Two men face animal cruelty charges after investigators believe one of them spent months consistently engaging in sex acts with a horse.

According to the Columbia Daily Herald, authorities arrested and charged 58-year-old James Michael Tait with three counts of animal cruelty. Kenny Thomason, 44, faces two counts of the same charge.

Authorities believe Tait repeatedly engaged in sex acts with a stud horse at the farm on Double Branch Road. A captain reportedly discovered pictures of Tait committing the crime.

Authorities don't believe Thomason was involved in the sex acts, but according to investigators, Thomason knew about the crime and allowed it to continue.

“This is one of the most upsetting days I've ever dealt with,” Maury County Sheriff Enoch George told the Daily Herald Friday.

Currently, Tait is in the Maury County Jail, being held in lieu of $125,000 bond.

Tait has been in trouble with authorities for similar allegations in the past.

In 2005, police in Seattle, Wash. said Tait made a videotape of a friend engaging in sex acts with a horse. The friend later died from internal injuries.

As part of the investigation, investigators found more than 100 videotapes depicting Tait and other people performing sex acts with animals.

Because of the state's laws, though, authorities could only charge Tait with trespassing. He pleaded guilty, served a year of probation and paid a $300 fine.

The case motivated lawmakers in Washington to strengthen bestiality laws in that state.
  2. It doesn't say whether it was a girl horse or a boy horse.

I mean, if he was getting rogered by a boy horse, surely it should be the horse in the dock?

You've got to be careful with animals, though. Most of them aren't that attractive once they've reached 16.
  3. Sex with a horse!!

Absolutely appalling!!

If it was a sheep, a nubile sweet young ewe sheep that would be different.
  4. i hope he wasnt saddled with another wife.after
  5. I want to see the horse on cross and on truTV
  6. Ha. I see what you did there.
  7. Andy_S

Andy_S LE Book Reviewer

So a chap - who sounds like a gelding to me - was galloped by a frothing stallion and expired before reaching the final furlong, but it is the horse's trainer who is being charged?

No doubt news reports will spur the judge to wield the whip and the trainer will have to pony up a large fine, but one must ask: Is this really a crime? Yea or neigh?

(Etc, etc, etc.)
  8. No doubt Booties and matelots will find this 'hoofing'.

If the bloke hadn't died would he have been in a stable condition? It probably was a good job he pegged it or if he'd recovered he'd have been for the high jump.

I heard they were looking for Mr. Ed, because he could talk dirty whilst doing it.
  9. I blame the horse.They are very cunning and will lead you on.All that leather tack,saddle soaps etc etc.
    Mind you the stable-girls in those very tight johdpurs..............
  10. All this when he finally got himself in a stable relationship.*

*Stealing the line from my hometown newspaper comments section.
  11. That wasn't a horse that was my wife.*

*Stolen but just too good to not re-post here.
  12. was it his naaaaaaaybours horse
  13. just read the wiki

what a dull cunt
    i think i've just shat