Man in funny hat and gold palace calls pet owners "selfish"

Indeed, plenty of piss off the mother in law options there but he is a kind of anything for a peaceful life type so just grins and bears it. For the observant one I guess she would have to know if Golda Meir crapped in the dark on the Sabbath before according her such status.
As I said I don't know them.
I wonder how long they will put up with being bullied before he cracks, possibly in a dangerous way.

As I said I don't know them.
I wonder how long they will put up with being bullied before he cracks, possibly in a dangerous way.

He is what might unkindly, but correctly, be called a doormat. I don't know much about his other half so maybe she is the one that will decide enough is enough.

@Fiona_TG ,
I don't know the situation you describe but I would leave the bulbs in, not tear up the paper and say if you don't like don't come round.
This would presumably give her the problem of waiting for the pre booked taxi to turn up as she cannot change the time.
@loofkar , Can females also be messiah?
Thus could Golda Meir have been a messiah?

messiah means "annointed" so anyone you can anoint could, in theory at least, potentially be messiah.
If you are interested in helping bring on the arrival of a female messiah, I suggest you always carry with you a bottle of the purest almond/olive oil, with which you can offer to anoint them, perhaps helping overcome any reticence on their part by offering to spoil them with a full body massage using said oil.

For further details on the correct way of overcoming reticence by spoiling, please contact our messiah associate, Mrs @Agony_Aunt O'Scarbrough
Cell number 461a, Recalcitrant Perverts Wing, Saint Cuthbert of the Reticence Abbey, Barnsley St. Rotherham, Yorkshirestan

Regarding Golda Meir - in the Jewish bible messiah is a live person. the fundamental mistake of the bods who invented Christianity, as well as many followers of the Jewish Lubavitch Chabad Hassidic sect is thinking that a dead 'un can be messiah.
Think in terms of the dead parrot sketch - dead - not the messiah, alive, potentially the messiah.

Last edited:
messiah means "annointed" so anyone you can anoint could, in theory at least, potentially be messiah.
If you are interested in helping bring on the arrival of a female messiah, I suggest you always carry with you a bottle of the purest almond/olive oil, with which you can offer to anoint them, perhaps helping overcome any reticence on their part by offering to spoil them with a full body massage using said oil.

For further details on the correct way of overcoming reticence by spoiling, please contact our messiah associate, Mrs @Agony_Aunt O'Scarbrough
Cell number 461a, Recalcitrant Perverts Wing, Saint Cuthbert of the Reticence Abbey, Barnsley St. Rotherham, Yorkshirestan

Regarding Golda Meir - in the Jewish bible messiah is a live person. the fundamental mistake of the bods who invented Christianity, as well as many followers of the Jewish Lubavitch Chabad Hassidic sect is thinking that a dead 'un can be messiah.
Think in terms of the dead parrot sketch - dead - not the messiah, alive, potentially the messiah.

I don' t know why you keep thinking I'm this 'Scarbrough', person, as if I'm a lower-ranking aristocrat, dominatrix and potty-mouthed alcoholic tormentor of the Earl of Scarbrough.

No, I am merely a humble servant of Christ, introducing sinners to the Deposit of Faith and sounding the call to repentance.

Sister Agony,
Reformed Order of Perpetual Indulgence,
St. Mary's Chambers,
Scarbrough-Lumley Castle.

I'm here all week.

Jesus is alive. He is watching you. He knows your secrets.

Maybe you should think about repenting.

It must be something in the water/soil/air of the middle east, the birthplace of 3 of the worlds major religions, (Judaism, Christianity & Islam), that produces mass halucinations/delusions in the various nutters that started it all!
If you read "Seven Pillars of Wisdom", Lawrence* reckoned it was to do with the solitude and arduous nature of the desert that pushed brains into that mystical state.
*(Or 'El Orranse', as he was known locally)

Pointy birds
Are pointy, pointy.
Upon my head
Anointy-nointy

I don' t know why you keep thinking I'm this 'Scarbrough', person, as if I'm a lower-ranking aristocrat, dominatrix and potty-mouthed alcoholic tormentor of the Earl of Scarbrough.

No, I am merely a humble servant of Christ, introducing sinners to the Deposit of Faith and sounding the call to repentance.

Sister Agony,
St. Mary's Chambers,

I'm here all week.
Should we try the fish?

Sister Agony,
St. Mary's Chambers,

I'm here all week.
No, I was wrong - you're not Scarbrough
You're Sister Agonia of the Dollars
Mother Superior, Castle Anthrax Nunnery
165a St. Stephen of Fellatio Ave.
South-Weps
Threw
Carol Cleveland Oh Shit.png

Interesting. I didn't realise Messiah status was only for life.
I was thinking about Cyrus the great who was declared Messiah because he freed the Jews in Babylon and gave them money to rebuild the Temple.

TamH70

MIA

Latest Threads