Man in charge

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by OldRedCap, Jun 30, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Who would you rather have in charge? [​IMG]

2. Both, PM and Defence Minister?

3. Yep, get Boris in there!

4. Boris would make a great PM.

5. thought I had gone into the joke section by mistake, Boris for PM haha! always thought the P stood for Prime not Plonker

6. I doubt he could fail to live up to the examples of his esteemed predecessors though...

7. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

On a scale of Zero to C[o]unt, Boris is well ahead of the majority.

8. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Did you now? Care to tell us which Plonker you voted for over the last 20 years?

Thought not. Boris can do no wrong and must lead us.

Make it so.

9. Mad as a box of frogs, maybe, but has to be a better laugh than the previous dictators?

10. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Given the Dictator we have stuck ourselves with right now, William McGonagall would be a step in the right direction.

Actually.... anybody got a shovel and a Landy?

11. I like the way you assume I am old enough to have been voting for the last 20yrs?????? (I am actually, so I will give you that one)
    the answer is no one and before you have a go answer me this. Am I supposed to vote just for the sake of voting? Surely you are not going to say thats the right thing to do?

12. Well we certainly have a real PLONKER at the moment!

13. We don't have a PLONKER, we have a CNUT. I was even told by Jeremy Clarkson when I went to see Top gear last week, so it must be true.

14. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Which do you prefer?

[​IMG]

or

[​IMG]

15. Well they both look like sacks of dung, but the one on the right has made an attempt to be tied up in the middle!