• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Man in charge

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
bejeepers said:
Magdovus said:
Boris would make a great PM.
thought I had gone into the joke section by mistake, Boris for PM haha! always thought the P stood for Prime not Plonker
Did you now? Care to tell us which Plonker you voted for over the last 20 years?

Thought not. Boris can do no wrong and must lead us.

Make it so.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
leveller said:
Mad as a box of frogs, maybe, but has to be a better laugh than the previous dictators?
Given the Dictator we have stuck ourselves with right now, William McGonagall would be a step in the right direction.

Actually.... anybody got a shovel and a Landy?

TheIronDuke said:
bejeepers said:
Magdovus said:
Boris would make a great PM.
thought I had gone into the joke section by mistake, Boris for PM haha! always thought the P stood for Prime not Plonker
Did you now? Care to tell us which Plonker you voted for over the last 20 years?

Thought not. Boris can do no wrong and must lead us.

Make it so.
I like the way you assume I am old enough to have been voting for the last 20yrs?????? (I am actually, so I will give you that one)
the answer is no one and before you have a go answer me this. Am I supposed to vote just for the sake of voting? Surely you are not going to say thats the right thing to do?

We don't have a PLONKER, we have a CNUT. I was even told by Jeremy Clarkson when I went to see Top gear last week, so it must be true.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
At least Boris has the grace to appear to be interested. Brown (an idiot) looks as if he'd rather be anywhere else. Now you might say that the camera caught him at an unfortunate moment but given that everyone around him is saluting it suggests that if he had any decency he would at least have been engaged in the matter in hand at that moment.

Quite why he thought he would be welcome or who invited him is beyond me.

Latest Threads