• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Man hurls puppy at Hells Angels & makes bulldozer escape

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/10333211.stm

The man drove up to a Hell's Angels clubhouse near Munich, wearing only a pair of shorts and carrying a puppy.

He dropped his shorts and threw the dog, escaping on a bulldozer from a nearby building site.

He was arrested later at home by police. The 26-year-old is said to have stopped taking depression medication.

After making his getaway on the bulldozer, he had driven so slowly that a 5km tailback built up behind him on the motorway.

After driving about 1km, he had abandoned the bulldozer in the middle of the motorway, near Allershausen. He continued his journey by hitchhiking.

"What motivated him to throw a puppy at the Hell's Angels is currently unclear," a police spokesman said.

The puppy is now being cared for in an animal shelter.
:D

I know this is probably the wrong place to post this, but these are exceptional circumstances

Finn1939 said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/10333211.stm

The man drove up to a Hell's Angels clubhouse near Munich, wearing only a pair of shorts and carrying a puppy.

He dropped his shorts and threw the dog, escaping on a bulldozer from a nearby building site.

"What motivated him to throw a puppy at the Hell's Angels is currently unclear," a police spokesman said.

The puppy is now being cared for in an animal shelter.
Does that mean the Hell's Angels adopted the puppy?

Fancy throwing a puppy at someone. You should throw a cat, far more dangerous and who gives a stuff where it fcuking lands afterwards?

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Legend! I've been looking for a way to combine my favourite hobbies for ages.

This guy's adventure ticks all the right boxes.

Throwing puppies - Check
Public nudity - Check
Germans - Check
Winding up bikers - Check
Moustaches - Check
Driving bulldozers - Check
Creating traffic jams - Check
General lunacy - Check
Hitch hiking- Check

All it needs is some strippers and some chang and it would be my perfect day out.

Latest Threads