Man has 10 stone testicles removed, is left with a one inch cock

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Just a civvy, Jun 22, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 1
  1. Four year old Somalians don't weigh very much Joe.

2. For some reason, looking at the full length photos of that man, I'm certain I commented on his condition about a year go and thought it might be a hydrocele. But this article mentions scrotal lymphedema. A very good friend of mine had a Mk I (non-localized) lymphedema and when they removed him from life support he weighed over seven hundred pounds.

Again, if the chap in this news item is the one I am thinking of, a surgeon had offered to treat him (free of charge?) but the victim wasn't about to let anyone do cutting about his lower region. So instead of accepting the doctor's offer - early on - he now has a microscopic dick when that might have been avoided.

3. "Antibiotics failed to stop the swelling, forcing him to wear an upside-down hooded jumper instead of pants"
    That's a tick in the box for 'Improvise, Adapt, Overcome'

But....
    "Mr Warren requested to take the removed growth home with him after the operation."
    Why?! To impress the chicks and take their mind off his needle dick? Did he have gallon drum made of glass that he wanted to pop it into for the mantle piece? A talking point at parties no doubt, but it would kinda put you off the chips and dips....

4. Perhaps he was inviting his friends around for a delicious 'minestrone testicleone'?

5. FrosteeMARIA

FrosteeMARIA LE Gallery Guru

6. Im thinking space hopper, oh hang on thats Buster.

She cant find a seat belt to fit...ummm (fun) Air Bags...

• Like Like x 1
  7. One foot in front of the other?

8. seaweed

seaweed LE Book Reviewer

A load of balls?