Man found dead at Glastonbury Festival

BBC News - Man found dead at Glastonbury Festival

Man found dead at Glastonbury Festival
A man has been found dead at the Glastonbury Festival.

The body of the man, thought to be in his 50s, was found overnight at the music event at Worthy Farm in Pilton, Somerset.

BBC Somerset understands that the body was found in the toilets in the interstage area, which has restricted access.

Avon and Somerset Police are investigating. No other details have been released.

Maybe it was the reincarnation of Elvis. He expired whilst he was on the crapper too.

So fuckin what
Hey, it's Sunday, stop swearing, you fcuking heathen twat.

G

goatrutar

didn't read the wiki article too closely,was her death a suicide? if so then top marks
for originality by slam dunking her own head into the bog...

I hope it's the twat who thought up the idea of music festivals in the first place.

If I'd wanted to live in a muddy field while barely coherent drug addicts screamed gibberish at me to a background of deep sustained booming I'd revisit the Balkans. It's probably cheaper and with a better chance of getting laid, too.

if it's been sent from my HTC Hero using Tapatalk then I'm probably pissed.

Given the inevitable stench in most festival toilets he probably suffocated!

Being a tad dyslexic, when I read this headline in the "Wail on Sunday".... I thought, wow!! Camerloony found dead in a Portaloo.....!!! Now that would be news......

But, I had to reread the piece....Poor bugger probably had a heart attack after catching something nasty in the Burger Vans, then passed out from the stench, and then having to let the World fall out of his bottom.

... hate to be the CSI's who have to swab, fingerprint and photograph everything..... yuck!!!

I know, poor geezer.... so I won't post any naughty Portaloo jokes or piccies.....

I'd nowt to do with it, I was having a beer on the Balcony.

"The cordon has now been relaxed" very similar to the dead mans bowels if my pathology memory serves me correctly
WTF?? Christopher Shale.....What a let down. I thought the above statement was celebrity speak for that fat fucking no mark off 'Gavin & Stacey' having shuffled off this mortal coil with a merry toot as his sphincter exploded from eating all the canapes at Rooney's weekend gypsie soiree.

I am truly gutted.....Fucking Hell.

Latest Threads