MAN FLU

#1
I am dying.
 
#7
I have not had a day off sick in 14 years of service. It's just everyone else around me that seem to go down with nervous-exhaustion related maladys.. 8)
 
#8
I don't think I can carry on.

Call 0898 BITEMYARRSE for the husky voice.

I have even made the transition back from the couch to bed.

My goodness, it hurts.
 
#9
blessed baby cakes said:
women just get on with it.
..and so they should, trying to skive off doing the housework, ironing etc etc it's us men that need looking after WE do the real work....hunter gatherer and all that...which reminds me....Why did god invent women ?....because sheep can't type.......I'll get me coat :wink:
 
#10
armourer said:
I'll get me coat :wink:
Can you wrap it round me?

Slug is hurting, without salt.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
 
#11
armourer said:
blessed baby cakes said:
women just get on with it.
..and so they should, trying to skive off doing the housework, ironing etc etc it's us men that need looking after WE do the real work....hunter gatherer and all that...which reminds me....Why did god invent women ?....because sheep can't type.......I'll get me coat :wink:
8O

Armourer, I hope you're teflon plated.......

Ya Bass!
 
#12
Dale the snail said:
armourer said:
I'll get me coat :wink:
Can you wrap it round me?

Slug is hurting, without salt.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Wot right away ? ....oh I suppose so.....see us men are sympathetic
 
#13
armourer said:
Dale the snail said:
armourer said:
I'll get me coat :wink:
Can you wrap it round me?

Slug is hurting, without salt.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Wot right away ? ....oh I suppose so.....see us men are sympathetic
Hurry up.

I hurt.

But the voice is worth pounds!!!
 
#14
Dale the snail said:
armourer said:
Dale the snail said:
armourer said:
I'll get me coat :wink:
Can you wrap it round me?

Slug is hurting, without salt.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Wot right away ? ....oh I suppose so.....see us men are sympathetic
Hurry up.

I hurt.

But the voice is worth pounds!!!
Bleedin' ell, you want me to take MY coat off wrap it around you AND pay to hear your voice, you're taking the piss young lady....next you'll be wanting the vote.....ha ha....never happen, will it ? :wink:
 
#19
#20
bernoulli said:
I have not had a day off sick in 14 years of service. It's just everyone else around me that seem to go down with nervous-exhaustion related maladys.. 8)
Now, why doesn't it surprise me you have that effect :p

I can't actually remember the last time I had a whole day off for being genuinely unwell (skived a couple of days of temp work so I could do better paid temp work instead back in, um, 2001)...
 

Latest Threads

Top