Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Man Flu

Email me the pic and in return i will email one of another Female arse member being smutty :D

Gunny, surely that pic of me in my undercrackers is a little soiled by now, you've been polishing over it for ten years

OK,

Can I make a suggestion, (at the risk of being attacked from all angles!) that this thread be returned to its original subject?

I feelI can say this given the recent turn of events -It really does get terribly tiresome to find the same subject cropping up again and again......even when trying to avoid it. SSSOooooooo many threads have been turned into battlegrounds that it must be awfully boring for newcomers and neutrals that have nothing to do with the saga.
I am increasingly frustrated at the way so many topics revert to personal fighting. Please please, as I have asked before, can we have a truce?

Hugs and kisses to all peacemakers.........

Pan, the best I can do is to limit it to the NAAFI, which I have done.

I hate her and want her to leave.

I still haven't had that piccie of your norks, please remedy this and I will relook at your request :D

No I know the signs of TB, everyone runs around like headless chickens...
The 'boss' is on the floor syndrome.
Which, given recent health scares, is where he’s been spending a lot of his time!
:lol:

MDN,
I attach (if I am technically able) apicture of NORKs but I really don't see what all the fuss is about as the New Orlean Rhythm Kings have a readily accessible website.........

nork.jpg

NOW will you declare a truce?

No MDN! Just 29 minutes trying to work out how to post a picture!
Your latest request amuses me as ever......the answer is clearly still - no!
:lol:

But please do keep trying as it does make me smile! In the meantime about this Flu/TB/Red Wellies......... :wink:

I wont give up, ever...

At this rate, on the day of your death I will be going to the chapel of rest to get a jugpic....... wouldn't you rather have me have one of you looking your best :D

There was me thinking we had an epidemic of "man flu" 5 pages of info i thought i would read, and how i could avoid it...instead found a small journal of amusement :D WICKED 8)

MDN,

I suspect that a drop of embalmers magic will work wonders and that you will be much less diappointed if you wait until then. In the meantime may I suggest you look for photos from someone else - as I have no intention of dropping dead for a few years yet!

PS - Would you like me to add a notification clause to my will?