Man Flu: The silent killer.

I'm very concerned. Man Flu, the disease that has run rampant through the world's Macho defenders of feeble women, is about to claim another high-profile victim:

culkin-looks-ill__oPt.jpg

How long must we men suffer in silence while a catastrophe of Holocaust proportions decimates us? While women get sympathy for everything from the sniffles to the piss-easy drama-fest of childbirth, us testosterone-filled heroes face mockery at every turn. The media didn't even admit to its existence until last year (Man flu really does exist - Telegraph) even though great men like Freddy Mercury, John Lennon, Dodi Al-Fayed and Robert Maxwell all died from it.

Here are pictures of two people, a man and a woman, who were subjected to a dose of the same strength of Man Flu.

hancock-car.jpg
Senior_Woman_Sleeping_In_Hospital_Bed_MON093075.jpg

So there you go, definitive proof.

Consider yourselves warned. If you don't want to wake up dead tomorrow, I suggest you take care.

Step away from the cider...step away...... 'two cameras'
You humourless newbie wanker

Why don't you wind your filthy crow neck in until you've been here a bit longer?

People like you make me sick, you fucking bastard.

I hope you get the H5N1 strain of Man Flu and die with mucus pouring out of both ends.

Can I have your stuff when you do, you unfunny piece of shit?

Zero over, you are a cock, please die, slowly (but without the use of your keyboard fingers) and painfully.
Many thanks in advance to the virus that puts you out of our misery.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
So there you go, definitive proof.
Definitive proof was supplied some time ago. Wretch that I am, I forget who typed it (think it was either vertical_gyro or Jimmys_best_mate but am probably wrong):

AIDS - Achoo
Childbirth -Ooh the pain! but I'd do it again. It's magical.
Volley in the plums - Ooh the pain. You can fuck right off if you think I'm taking that again
Man-Flu - Death

This is a humorous thread, makes a change from the usual drivel that frequents the forums these days. Women only mock man flu because it terrifies them so much. If men gave birth we'd just griz it or use Stella Armour at most!

This is a humorous thread, makes a change from the usual drivel that frequents the forums these days. Women only mock man flu because it terrifies them so much. If men gave birth we'd just griz it or use Stella Armour at most!
Not only is giving birth piss-easy, the woman will usually have a dump while producing the sprog - adding an element of humour to an otherwise dull event. If blokes had to give birth it'd turn into a competition to see how far they could project the baby as it exits the birth canal.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A The NAAFI Bar 4
vvaannmmaann The NAAFI Bar 14
D The NAAFI Bar 78