Man Flu: The silent killer.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by zero-over, Feb 11, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm very concerned. Man Flu, the disease that has run rampant through the world's Macho defenders of feeble women, is about to claim another high-profile victim:

How long must we men suffer in silence while a catastrophe of Holocaust proportions decimates us? While women get sympathy for everything from the sniffles to the piss-easy drama-fest of childbirth, us testosterone-filled heroes face mockery at every turn. The media didn't even admit to its existence until last year (Man flu really does exist - Telegraph) even though great men like Freddy Mercury, John Lennon, Dodi Al-Fayed and Robert Maxwell all died from it.

Here are pictures of two people, a man and a woman, who were subjected to a dose of the same strength of Man Flu.

So there you go, definitive proof.

Consider yourselves warned. If you don't want to wake up dead tomorrow, I suggest you take care.
  2. Step away from the cider...step away...... 'two cameras'
  3. You humourless newbie wanker

Why don't you wind your filthy crow neck in until you've been here a bit longer?

People like you make me sick, you fucking bastard.

I hope you get the H5N1 strain of Man Flu and die with mucus pouring out of both ends.

Can I have your stuff when you do, you unfunny piece of shit?
  4. Pah! Where I come from, that's just the aftermath of a bloody good night out.

Anybody else think McCauly has got AIDS, hair cancer or some other wasting disease?
  5. Zero over, you are a cock, please die, slowly (but without the use of your keyboard fingers) and painfully.
    Many thanks in advance to the virus that puts you out of our misery.
  6. Oh the irony!
  7. Glad someone got it!
  8. Yup, he is in a right 2 and 8. Wouldn't be surprised if he is all "Home Alone" looking like that.
  9. Are you still here you fucking crap hat fairy
  10. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Definitive proof was supplied some time ago. Wretch that I am, I forget who typed it (think it was either vertical_gyro or Jimmys_best_mate but am probably wrong):

AIDS - Achoo
    Childbirth -Ooh the pain! but I'd do it again. It's magical.
    Volley in the plums - Ooh the pain. You can fuck right off if you think I'm taking that again
    Man-Flu - Death
  11. Piss off, sockpuppet.

12. im afghan kandak...........
  13. It's just a bit of Jackson stuck in his throat preventing him swallowing
  14. Anyway my dads been doing Peter Pan during the panto season entertaining your kids you ungrateful cunts....

Attached Files:

• hook.bmp
      File size:
      76.3 KB
  15. View attachment 63768

Do all you doubters see what Man Flu has done to this poor innocent man? It's ravaged his body and mind!