Man Drawer what must be in yours?

Everything I put down other than in my study; they gather it up and hoof it there, needless to say all their crap lies about the place without it being an apparent problem.

Women - it's always OK when they do it.

Not a man-drawer per se, but my sock drawer has an SLR Bayonet/scabbard nestling safely at the back.

Fucking amateurs! Only one man drawer!
I have 3 and a cupboard, not to mention the hidden room behind the cupboard.

TheresaMay

ADC
DirtyBAT
Hmm, on holding the working parts to the rear and looking inside I see...

1 x "bits over" jar, most of which made up of parts from my daughter's cabin bed. (Prob explains why it creaks each time she so much as blinks)
2 x mutli plug adaptors deemed too dangerous to fit in case of electrical overload (why fucking manufacture them, then?)
4 x Euro/USA mains adaptors (3 of which bought prior to jetting-off when couldn't find the one I bought last)
1 x set of Allen keys last used when saving labour building daughter's cabin bed
1 x pack of Blu Tac, hardly used
1 x pack of Pritt-stick "stickies" last used as 'cable tie mounts' for tidying up mass of cables behind TV, Sky, XBox etc
about 4,000 biros, 3,999 of which green / red / blue, all of which dried out.
2 x old wallets
3 x old mobile phones
3 x old mobile phone chargers
1 x LED parasol light
1 x bumper pack of AAA Energizer batteries
2 x shaving adaptors
1 x spare keys set - car & house
1 x spare keys set - second property
2 x mini padlocks with keys
bunch of cable ties
wire cutters with suspicious number stamped down one side XXXX-XX-XXX-XXXX
...which I think you'll find I paid for and are totally legit
1 x pack of cleaning cloths which I didn't steal from our expense
1 x Swiss Army knife, never used on the account of it being shite - but can't be thrown away due to novelty value of toothpick, biro (dried out) and tweezers that slot into the handle
1 x bit of paper with mobile number and no name next to it, which has now been disposed of to avoid any unnecessary questions later

That's the top drawer anyway. Every single other drawer in the house is full of girlie junk such as old gift tags and perfume samples and don't close properly once opened, so I leave them well alone.

Hmm, on holding the working parts to the rear and looking inside I see...

1 x "bits over" jar, most of which made up of parts from my daughter's cabin bed. (Prob explains why it creaks each time she so much as blinks)
2 x mutli plug adaptors deemed too dangerous to fit in case of electrical overload (why fucking manufacture them, then?)
4 x Euro/USA mains adaptors (3 of which bought prior to jetting-off when couldn't find the one I bought last)
1 x set of Allen keys last used when saving labour building daughter's cabin bed
1 x pack of Blu Tac, hardly used
1 x pack of Pritt-stick "stickies" last used as 'cable tie mounts' for tidying up mass of cables behind TV, Sky, XBox etc
about 4,000 biros, 3,999 of which green / red / blue, all of which dried out.
2 x old wallets
3 x old mobile phones
3 x old mobile phone chargers
1 x LED parasol light
1 x bumper pack of AAA Energizer batteries
2 x shaving adaptors
1 x spare keys set - car & house
1 x spare keys set - second property
2 x mini padlocks with keys
bunch of cable ties
wire cutters with suspicious number stamped down one side XXXX-XX-XXX-XXXX
...which I think you'll find I paid for and are totally legit
1 x pack of cleaning cloths which I didn't steal from our expense
1 x Swiss Army knife, never used on the account of it being shite - but can't be thrown away due to novelty value of toothpick, biro (dried out) and tweezers that slot into the handle
1 x bit of paper with mobile number and no name next to it, which has now been disposed of to avoid any unnecessary questions later

That's the top drawer anyway. Every single other drawer in the house is full of girlie junk such as old gift tags and perfume samples and don't close properly once opened, so I leave them well alone.
Fuck me are you living in my house?

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)