Man Downs 6 Beers in 10 Seconds

9 pints of Guinness in 35 mins- follwed by a session of olympian spewing.

On the same subject but off on a tangent a tad, has anyone tried the infamous "King Street Run" on surprisingly - King Street :headbang: Cambridge?

See the History behind it here:

King Street Run Mega Drinking Race!

From Grimbish We used to organise Urban Orienteering events in Cambridge that took in several of the King Street Run Pubs...

Gundulph

About 12 years ago there was a student pub in Plymouth (can't remember the name) where they had a 'How Low Can You Go?' challenge.

Anyone drinking 8 pints in a session got a tee-shirt but the real challenge was to see how quick it could be done and they kept a record board.

The story went that some guy necked back 8 pints in about 5 minutes, got his tee shirt then vented forth a stream of projectile vomit (aka Exorcist Steamy Pear Yoghurt) and collapsed face down onto the wooden floor, smashing his nose in the process. He was last seen being carried out by four of his mates, who probably dumped him in the park before going back to the pub.

And of course, what about 'The Circle Line'? Anyone done that succesfully?

I can down a pint of guinness in just over 2 seconds. I'm proper sophisticated, me.

Scorptin said:
Found this Clip of some yank college boys, quite amusing (especially the end), however the the title is misleading as the glasses appear to be half pints that aren't even full!

Now 6 pints is 10 seconds would be amusing to see!

What's the best anyone here has done?
Best I've managed speed wise was downing a pint of Guiness in 4 seconds then projectile vomitting the lot across the table. Won me a another 3 pints off of my dad who was well proud as I was only 15.

Not the circle line but done the monopoly board crawl..now thats fcukin' messy.

Beer in 3 seconds, guinness in 3½.

Damned useful for getting a free drink, as in a largeish round some bar staff look for how many haven't got a drink, rather how many have been poured.

Once did 6 pints of beer plus a beano-burger & chips in an hour (as timed by Sainsbury's clockout/in). Round trip of ½ mile included.

Guy at my first unit in Germany could down a pint in less than a second. It was bloody amazing. He just opened his throat tipped his head back and inhaled. Could swallow a banana in much the same way. Like a damn pelican with a fish.

Another bloke could do a pint of Liebfrau fairly quickly as well. Deserves a mention for the sheer awfulness of the deed.

I am a complete amateur, 6 or 7 secs if I am lucky.

One pint of Lamb's Navy Rum in 18 secs while standing one legged on a stool on top of a table. Can't remember the following eight hours but I was very, very sick indeed.

6-7 seconds? pathetic, i can do it in less than that and I'm a girl, not very ladylike but female none the less.

A guy in our boat club literally inhales pints of beer, noone ever manages the first word of a drinking song before he's finished

12 Guinness 5 mins. On my stag night in the Reggie bar, I've always been quite good at pint racing and cos it was my stag night I had to race the nigs (Who were drinking water).

However after a nice black vomit and a kebab I managed to carry on till 0500 and can still remember most of it.

The downside is I look like total baggage in my wedding photos. No amount of soft focus can disguise the fact that I had a hangover that would kill a civvie

8 pints in an hour aged 17 isn't a good thing to do, especially on a work night!

I was in Canada on leave visiting future Mrs P_L. It was St Patricks Day and I had been snowboarding for the first time so was a bit sore from falling on my arrse every 5 seconds. At lunch my missus tasked me with finding a pub that would take work reservations and left to go back to work with the parting shot "Don't be drunk when I bring my work mates to the pub". Went to 1 Irish bar, quick pint of the black stuff but they weren't taking reservations so went to the bar across the road. Another pint was ordered and I booked a table for the early evening. I was feeling a bit sore and it was fcuking freezing so I decided to stay in the pub. Mrs P_L turned up at 1730 with work mates (some of whom had bought their other halves) and I was more than slightly the worse for wear. After another hour or so I got on my soap box about guys with really long hair, piercings etc without realising the bloke opposite had long hair etc. About 2300 we sacked it and I got a round of applause from the bar staff. The manager said he had never seen anybody stay in the bar for so long and drink so much! He's obviously never seen an engineer squadron bar then!

6-7 seconds? pathetic, i can do it in less than that and I'm a girl, not very ladylike but female none the less

Not claiming to be fast, just steady. :thumleft:

Anyway I get ahead of myself and beer spewing out of my nostrils is neither desirable or attractive. :thumbdown:

Once shifted 12 pints of Double Diamond in ten seconds, when I honked it up later in the evening. I may try and repeat this feat of Manhood at the curry night in Putney, though I'll doubt they will be serving anything as strong as Double Diamond or Red Barrel, Cheers!

Zulu_w said:
Anyway I get ahead of myself and beer spewing out of my nostrils is neither desirable or attractive. :thumbdown:
Rubbish, the birds love it. It ranks just ahead of 'Getting into bed stinking of fags, piss, vomit, lager and curry sauce'

They love it.

Private_Pike said:
9 pints of Guinness in 35 mins- follwed by a session of olympian spewing.
Lol. Not to mention black sh1t for a week I imagine that entered the toilet bowl with the grace and elegance of an olympic diver eh?. Good on yer :thumright: