Man dies after armless artist’s head-butt

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Paragon, Sep 19, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. SNELLVILLE, Ga. - Police are investigating the death of a man who collapsed after he was head-butted by an armless man in a fight over a woman. Snellville Police Chief Roy Whitehead said the two men, Charles Keith Teer and William Russell Redfern, scuffled Monday afternoon in the driveway of a suburban Atlanta home.

More here: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20844553/?gt1=10357

Now, that is something I hope appears on YouTube in the near future.

2. If he didn't die from the headbutt, i'm sure he would have died from the embarressment of losing a fight to a geeza with no arms.

3. Yes, but the guy that died was also legless at the time, so that kind of evens it up. Somewhat. Possibly. :oops:

4. Fits in neatly with the Monty Python sketch....two knights fighting..one of them keeps getting limbs chopped of until he becomes a ' i'm stll f**king tasty..jew yu wont sum' torso...!!

5. "Come back Ill bite your fcuking ankles"

6. Just goes to show,it's not always "just a bit of 'armless fun"

7. Whilst the police caught him red handed, the motive has left them stumped.

8. Perhaps this guy should be given "the keys of the city" by Glaswegians. Obviously hang them around his neck with green string.

9. Bloke deserved to die for being so ineffective as a male of the species :lol:

Saying that, he may have been laughing so much at the armless creature coming forth to attack him that he was unable to defend himself as the giggles had rendered him a gibbering wreck! :p

10. Did the woman involved say "Thats my ex...but dont worry about him, he's armless!"?

Taxi!!!

11. There's no doubt he'll have to 'shoulder' the responsibility for killing that man.

Now where did I put my coat?