Man died at hands of young mob

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by msr, Jul 31, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. msr

msr LE

A man died when he and his son were pelted with sticks and stones as they played cricket, a court heard.

The Old Bailey heard the pair were attacked by jeering mob made up of children aged between 10 and 13.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/6923987.stm

How much more of this do we have to put up with, before a programme of mass sterilisation is ordered?

msr

2. As stated in prev threads of a similar nature I get really angry about this sort of thing. At least the CPS have seen it to court but then again little jonny didnt mean no 'arm and he had a troubled childhood so please let 'im off. Cant wait to see the result of this.

3. What drives these cnuts to do things like this, I can't understand why anyone would ever want to do it and how they get a kick out of.
    I get so angry when I read these articles, I can't even put down in words how angry I am. :x :x :evil: :evil:

4. Evil little ba$tards, plug 'em into the mains!

5. I'm with Walter E Kurtz on this one.

Scum, pure and simple and no amount of rehabilitation, understanding or pleas in mitigation will change that.

6. Come on, I knew it was wrong to throw rocks at people by the time I was five. I will be absolutely sick if this guy can't get a conviction on criminal intent.

7. they'll probally get a holiday out of this :pissed:

8. There are two heart patients, two liver patients, two lung patients, four kidney patients and a whole row of skin grafts which could be made to happen, if only the law permitted exceptional recycling in these cases!

9. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I like your style. Extraordinary Rendition, with an emphasis on 'REND'.

10. Indeed, just because the original idea of a German corpse rendering factory was a propagandist fiction in 14-18, doesn't mean that there isn't the germ of a good idea there!! And before I am accused of extremism, a first offence needn't automatically imply total rendition...it could be staggered as a deterrent for example?

11. Quite! However, to quote Pamela Anderson and "Not the Nine O' Clock News" - off with their goolies.

There is no reason to prolong this lots DNA train - we don't deploy infantry as cannon fodder any longer so there is an argument that the invention of the Maxim rendered this particular bunch of scumbags irrelevant in a modern world. Then take off bits as and when required.

12. And if we start with a lung, they'll be far less effort to catch next time round.

We could also bring back branding. A large Y for 'yob' on the forehead as a social stigmatic would be a highly visible deterrant. I doubt even the most hardened scum would see it as a badge of honour.

13. We could take them swimming off Corwall and we'd soon find out if there was a Great White knocking about. 2 birds, 1 stone

14. Bliar said: Tough on crime; tough on the causes of crime.

These little bastards - some if not most probably are 'fatherless' - cannot be named "for legal reasons"! When is this ludicrous rule going to be scapped ? They should be named, whether found guilty or not, and their families should understand the disgust, verging on hatred, that the majority of us have for the semi-human, leprous spawn of Hell they have birthed into society.

If found guilty, their sentences will be farcical and the smug little shites will sneer and grin their way to clean accommodation and three decent meals a day paid for by you and me for what amounts to a 'holiday'.

Until we start to hammer these objectionable gutter-snipes and humiliate them, preferably publicly, then the situation will only get worse.

Public caning, pants down into the bargain and well publicised video and photos of the screams and tears would be a start. After all, Moslems who we must all revere, cut hands off and stone people to death.