Man Cuts Off Own Bollocks....

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by uncle_vanya, Jan 3, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Man chops off own bollocks and hurls them into the park....

"A man who was desperate to become a woman carried out a DIY sex change by slicing off his own testicles.
    The 22-year-old hurled them into a park - and astonishingly waited 24 hours before going to hospital.
    The man, from Chesterfield, Derbyshire, was so determined to undergo gender realignment surgery that he decided to carry it out himself without the usual anaesthetics.

He told stunned doctors in Accident and Emergency that he experienced 'a lot less pain' than he had expected - before doctors stitched his wounds and offered him psychiatric help".

"Stupid Boy!" says Capt. Mainwaring.......

Read more: DIY castration: Sex change man chops off testicles and hurls them in Derby park | Mail Online

2. Was it Western?

I know! Grow up

3. I thought the story would end with our man waking up on a ward only to find his nuts reattached. I do believe it's standard procedure to send the police out with search dogs when somebody lurches into A&E minus his goolies.

Of course getting what looks like a slightly pale sausage out of the jaws of a snarling Alsatian who thinks it's dinner time is another matter entirely.

4. Perhaps he wanted to find out what it would be like to be married - it would have the same effect, only quicker and cheaper.

5. Christ, who are you married to, you lucky bastard?

6. You misunderstand. Severing one's own nadgers would be quicker and cheaper than marriage, and less painful too.

Number two is working out mind you.

7. takes balls to do that, taxi..........

8. Removing the two veg but leaving the meat? What's that about? A bit of indecision? Not entirely commited to the plan?

9. Well they need that bit to turn inside out and push in...