Man commits suicide in a mobility buggy

R

renamed_user

I assume there was a massive explosion following the impact or did all those films from the 1970's mislead us?

Good. Cunts, should have had every other pavement pest tied to it.

Brilliant. His grandkids will have serious street cred when they tell their mates that he died in the electric chair.

Seriously though, I wonder if he qualifies for some sort of speed record.

C

cloudbuster

Brilliant. His grandkids will have serious street cred when they tell their mates that he died in the electric chair.

Seriously though, I wonder if he qualifies for some sort of speed record.
No, but his scooter qualifies for a free service.

Considering the number of patients our local Ophthalmology unit used to see that were legally blind and were still driving round in these things, it wouldn't surprise me if he just couldn't see which way he was going and thought he was going home!

Horrified witnesses at the notorious cliff suicide spot in East Sussex heard the elderly man say: “I’m so tired” before plunging over the 530ft drop.

He will not be tired now

Horrified witnesses at the notorious cliff suicide spot in East Sussex heard the elderly man say: “I’m so tired” before plunging over the 530ft drop.

Student Tom Lyonnet, 16, said: “He was very distressed. He said, ‘I just want to go’. We thought he meant go home — we had no idea what he was planning to do.
Young Tom is either very slow or has a brilliant sense of humour.

No, that's the RATE at which he accelerates to the terminal velocity of the average human being. Given enuff distance to fall, at the increasing rate of 32 feet per second per second, he would eventually reach around 126mph. He would have needed to have fallen for just under five seconds to reach that speed, but given that Beachy Head is ~530 feet, he would have hit the beach at something like the required qualifying velocity.

Looking at it the other way around - imagine just sitting there when a stoney beach hits you at that speed.

tac

Its the dog i feel sorry for, they all have a fucking yappy snappy miniature dog zilla some where onboard, the RSPCA should prosecute him postmortem, cruel that is cruel.

He will not be tired now
He sounds like Whet!!, Normally When I am tired I go to bed, trundling off beachy Heed (for Scots viewers)seems a bit extreme for an afternoon's nap?