Man charged with harassment after death of David Askew

Man charged with harassment after death of David Askew
A teenager has been charged with the harassment of a man who collapsed and died in the garden of his Greater Manchester home.

David Askew, 64, was found dead in Melandra Crescent, Hattersley, on Wednesday evening.

Kial Cottingham, 18, also of Melandra Crescent, is due before Tameside Magistrates' Court on Saturday.

Police said the charge relates to incidents alleged to have occurred between 25 January and 10 March.

A post-mortem examination has failed to establish the cause of Mr Askew's death and further tests will be carried out, police said.

I somehow doubt if he could string one together himself.

This waster will probably end up with a suspended sentence after some legal aid do-gooder lawyer goes on about dyslectic upbringing,the fault of society,etc,etc.

I take it without looking into it,the defendant is on welfare?.If so,says it all.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
We know he's going to get off, and people know his name and where he lives. I'm not suggesting that anyone will do anything to him, but I'd like to see how he fairs when bullying someone who isn't handicapped.

Biped said:
We know he's going to get off, and people know his name and where he lives. I'm not suggesting that anyone will do anything to him, but I'd like to see how he fairs when bullying someone who isn't handicapped.
I very much doubt that he would even try. His sort rarely do.

My money's on there being a sonic boom as the police arrive at his gaff 0.5 milliseconds after he phones them to complain that some neighbour is taking the law into their own hands. That would be a serious matter.

Unlike, of course, bullying some poor old bloke to death. Waste of resources, that is.

Latest Threads