Man charged with attacking girlfriend with corn dog

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by jumpinjarhead, Oct 21, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Was it a hot dog...........................

I'll get my coat.
  2. Thats nothing, every meal my missus makes could be construed as a serious assault.
  3. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Just to clarify;

I take it that we're not talking corned dog/condemned monkey/tinned typhoid here. Those cans can be heavy and have sharp edges when you take the top off.

My taxi is waiting, I'm just getting my hat and coat.
  4. Sounds brutal, life imprisionment?
  5. The nights must fly by there with all that corn dog throwing excitement.
  6. Where do you find these gash stories???!!
  7. What exactly is a "corn dog". A turd or something? I love America, but it is getting weirder all the time. A Bargain Bucket would have made a better weapon or, indeed, a Glock.

Edited to add: I've been to Fort Peirce and there really is nothing else to do, apart from throwing food about.
  8. When I saw just the thread title, I had envisioned a different sort of assault, but I suppose we ought not go there.

BTW, whatever is "an apparent hotel"? Suggestions?
  9. A bloated willy-shaped junk food item. That's why I was thinking another sort of assault upon the woman.

10. I had a corn dog a couple of weeks ago. Not really impressed I have to say. Its a hot dog covered in some kind of tasteless batter (I presume made out of corn) stuck on a stick. Its a pretty pointless thing and you need a lot of sauce to give it any taste.
  11. I doubt that she would have complained about that, unless it had too much mustard on it. Mmmm! mmm, mmm, higher, higher, higher....fuck, it's burning, lower, lower, lower.
  12. Except for the stick. It's pointed.

I wonder if mango chutney would help?
  13. Good point! (see what I did there). If he had thrown it right he could have gotten her in the eye!

Mango chutney would probably help, but throwing it in the bin would probably help more.
  14. Attack dogs are no laughing matter - neither are mangoes... quiet dangerous things when sharpened.