Man Boobs

It’s just after 05:15 on a Monday in the tropics and I am supping my coffee before another thankless week of hard work.

In my moment of tranquility I look down and…. Aghast!!

I notice I am developing signs of man boobs!

Should I diet or nurture them?

Bandalong said:
It’s just after 05:15 on a Monday in the tropics and I am supping my coffee before another thankless week of hard work.

Do some weights to hide them :wink:

20 past 1 where I am..............

Nurture them, get a nice frilly bra, sit on your hands till they go numb then play with them occasionally, surprising how nice it feels.

Beer O’clock were I am :D

I don't suppose that any of you feckers sitting in sunny climes , investing large quantities of the local brew in developing impressive man boobs might have any well paid jobs going, might you?

I could do with dossing around in a nice climate, p*ssing it up and growing a nice pair of moobs (as I understand they are known as) myself....

I shall await the flood of job offers!

Edited to add this little honey!

Bloody hell mate , they are bigger then mine 8O

I could give you some webaddys ,so you can invest some money into a trainingbra :wink:

Bandalong said:

Sorry to inform you, old man, but you're turning into a Ladyboy... :roll:

Bandalong said:

Is your name Jan & were you a Para? :p

Latest Threads