Man Bites Dog!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by stickybomb, Mar 31, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Yeah fair play to him, this is such a non story but it made first story news on Radio. Give the guy a break!

2. Just goes to show how thoroughly biased and partial the press actually are. They have been sticking the boot into Prince Charles for the last 5 months or so.

Then, the second he says he dislikes some sad journo w&*ker or other, they are all saying what a crime it is! What, like he is the only person in the country who dislikes media intrusion? I'll bet old TB just loves a bit of media intrusion. What about old Johnny Prescott, he'd love it, don't you think? Joe Bloggs down the street, he would be over the moon if his boy and boys girlfriend were always having papparazzi parked on the lawn!

What a load of old cobblers. I'm thinking that a lot of journalists are failed and very bitter actors - very luvvy, very bitchy. As I said - w&*kers!

Go and find some real news and the let them have their holiday in peace, you bloodsucking carrion gits. (Mutter, mumble, vermin, .......journos tw@ts, only 1 higher on the evolution scale than politicians! etc)

3. JB

JB Clanker

Holiday! Holiday from fcuking what? This Chopper's life has been one long holiday at the public's expense. In 'return' he condescends to have photographs of himself in that nasty old ski suit taken on one occassion to meet the inexplicable demand from the Daily Mail and similar organs of public edification (well he's the next best thing isn't he? - now that the Queen Mum's dead and Diana and they can't get away with running "Why I like the BlackShirts" essay competitions anymore) and then shoots his mouth off at a journo, doing his job. You know, covering the fact that our future head of state is holding a photo opportunity while off on another all expenses paid jaunt in another desperate bid to appear vaguely normal before he marries the inbred toff he's been conducting an adulterous affair with for over 20 years, at the cost of two broken marriages.
    The journo as I understand it (whom our future monarch was so moved as to call 'really awful') was Nicholas Witchell - a professional BBC News reporter of the old school who has filed from warzones, disaster areas, apartheid South Africa etc etc all his life (or should I say his 'working career' - foreign concept to HRH).
    Sorry if this is a bit of a rant; but is it just me or does HRH still seem to have no grasp whatsoever of any of the qualities of leadership, dignity, gravity, respect, empathy, responsibility, dare i say it 'self-sacrifice' etc which, if they served as a national example, just might begin to justify his life of enormous privilege.

4. Is it just me, or am I getting that you aren't too keen on Prince Charles?

5. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

As at time of posting there are two 'no' votes.
    I think we can safely assume that JB's is one of them ! :lol:

I wonder who the other was ?

6. Nicholas Witchell?

7. JB

JB Clanker

PMSL :D

8. GWAR!!! 8O :twisted:

9. JB as is repeated ad nauseum the Prince of Wales gets his money from the private Duchy of Cornwall and not the taxpayer.

10. Maybe not, but he can still spot a cnut when he sees one. :D

11. ...oh and the 'no' votes are up to three now.
    That'll be Nicholas Witchell's mum, then.