Man Bites Dog! What a twat!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Sinner251, Nov 1, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Attached Files:

• Show again braincell Show again braincell x 1
  2. Sheesh!

If a human (invariably a young Scouse kid) gets mauled to death by a pitbull then outrage wells up from the ranks.

If a pitbull gets mauled by a human then outrage wells etc etc..........

There's just no pleasing some people.

3. Oh yeah he also gave his missus a dig, but hey! We've all been there.(I'm mean the situation, not his missus)

4. If his missus had gobbed off beforehand or failed to provide a nourishing yet tasty meal then she deserves to be hurt.

5. TheresaMay

TheresaMay LE Moderator DirtyBAT

Got to love the outrage comments that follow these news snippets from the suburbs:

"Quote: sage, THE OWL says...
    11:04am Thu 27 Oct 11

HE SHOULD BE PUT TO SLEEP, THEN HUNG ON THE STREETS OF LATCHFORD WITH A PLACARD ROUND HIS NECK WITH TWO WORDS, FERAL PARASITE."

...in other news "Nothing's as cheap as it was, these days" and "Send them all back - says local man"

6. I feel so sorry for the poor dog. "Darcy has since been rehomed with a new family in Liverpool" :shudder:

7. What I really want to know is why the dog didnt bite him back. Its a bull terrier ffs. It should have chewed his face off.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Latchford enough said

• Like Like x 1
  9. Orford they would have skinned it alive, Worn the head as a hat and left the meat on the alter of their dark masters.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Or the insomniac, dyslexic, agnostic from Orford, would lie awake all night wondering if this was proof that dog really exists.

11. Kin warrington says it all!! even the local branch of the British Legion was forced out of the centre of town, out into the Walting centre of the
    universe,( Woolston ), where a group of Peninsular national servicemen live out their active service memories of The Hogie Wagon Wars and
    the siege of the thames board mills club.Not forgetting the History of Legendary pair of 2 Litre Stein Krugs presented By the Barre Brewery
    in Minden -Lubbecke in 1967 to a warringtonian serviceman , cannot understand a man in latchford biting his dog, all the dogs in Warrington live
    in Bewsey!!

12. I've still not got over poor Satan.

13. Shit thread. I 've bitten dogs, mouses, heffers, cows, pigs, hippos all types of beast women.

14. I am outraged. Poor dog. The state of the world today bollocks I really don't give a fuck. I wandered in here hoping it would be an amusing story involving fat birds and possibly rape.

I do love funny rape stories.

15. Looks like old matey is on suicide watch judging by the natty black smock he's wearing.