Man behind Ding Dong Thatcher campaign 'cannot believe' he has received death threats

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by THESUNJOCK, Apr 15, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Man behind Ding Dong Thatcher campaign 'cannot believe' he has received death threats - Telegraph

Man behind Ding Dong Thatcher campaign 'cannot believe' he has received death threats - Telegraph

"Then there was an incident on Friday when I left the Channel 5 studios at Victoria in London after giving an interview. I sensed I was being followed by a bald-headed guy and began to feel quite scared.

"I turned left and right to try and lose him and work out if I actually was being followed and then I just decided to stop and confront him.

"I said to him: 'You really should have taken the advanced surveillance course' and with that he just turned around and walked off.

"It was very surreal and I am feeling pretty vulnerable at the moment. I keep looking over my shoulder. I just want to keep a low profile while the furore dies down."

Ok who was the Arrser tailing the mororn? :)

2. One Gay boy followed another Gay boy down a few alleys. What has that got to do with the demise of a treacherous bitch?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

well he did say bald headed not shaven headed so its plausible on of ours got lost of the way to the toilet again

4. Yet again, I thank Oooh_Matron for his use on another unrelated thread, of the phrase 'dancing chimp circus'. It perfectly sums up the look-at-me hysteria of both the Thatcher-haters and the Thatcher-worshippers at the moment.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Possibly made up by the attention seeking moron to keep his fat head in the limelight.

6. The man smoked too much before the interview. The next thing he probably said was "and then I got a mars bar".

7. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

Can I call bullshit on the story?

If it was the police or security services, is some pathetic guy trying to get a stupid song into the charts really worth following? And it would probably be a team, not one guy.

If the bald headed guy was a EDL supporter or the like, our hero would probably have been kicked into oblivion.

Maybe the headline should have read "Man behind Ding dong Thatcher campaign can't believe that people aren't taking much notice of him".

Wordsmith

• Like Like x 6
  8. Or as someone said on the other thread where it was mentioned, just some baldy-man about his lawful occasions, who happened to be going the same way until confronted by an apparent lunatic, who told him to take a course in advanced surveillance techniques for some reason he was unable to fathom.

9. He's quite right to complain in the face of that sort of thing.

It's if Mark Biddis were beaten to death, you f***ing ingrate blogger, if he were. Did Thatcher introduce GCSEs to allow such a debasement of the educa... Oh. Hang on...

10. Nothing treacherous about Maggie ( peace be up on her) she got the UK back on track and didn't give in to the unions, who are the real dealers of the destruction of the UKs industry.

Most people in unions are sheep, and do have problem thinking for themselves!

• Like Like x 3
  11. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

how much do they get for articles and appearances these days? I bet he hasn't donated it to the trafalgar clean up costs.

12. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Irony. It is not just about getting your shirts looking nice.

• Like Like x 1
  13. According to the news, Big Ben will be silenced during Baroness Thatcher's funeral...

It looks like 'Ding Dong' is being censored again.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Your mum packed it in?

• Like Like x 5
  15. What an attention seeking cunt.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using ARRSE mobile app